• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'It’s hard to watch basketball over there because it comes on at like two or three in the morning. I started liking basketball when I was 13, but I couldn’t play because my dad thought it was too physical. I would try to watch it, but it was too late and the next day I had to go to school, so my mom never really allowed me. The first time I watched basketball was in 2010. The Lakers [in] the Finals. And that’s where I fell in love with basketball. That’s how I became a Kobe fan and a Lakers fan.'

-Joel Embiid

:nerd:

Yeah the talent is there. Ben looks legit, getting to the rim with ease. Still gotta get at least develop a 15-20 footer. Fultz messing with form for whatever reason. Embiid looks great when he plays but who knows how many games he'll play. The future looks good but right now these are 2 kids and a injury prone big man, buc em beating his chest talking bout playoffs is crazy. :lol: :smh:

I'm not beating my chest talking playoffs, there's plenty of journalists online and on TV that get paid to talk basketball that have been doing that though and they aren't even Sixers fans. What I said was the Sixers won 28 games last year without Simmons, Fultz, Redick, Bayless etc and while TRYING to lose games towards the end of the year after Embiid and Simmons were ruled out for the year. It's not ridiculous to think with those additions, a weaker conference, actually trying to win every game and a hopefully healthier and more minute-playing Embiid that we could win 14 more games.

Fultz does look like a major concern at the moment that could derail that though. If he was out there looking as ready as Tatum and DSJ then it would be looking a hell of a lot better.

Austin Rivers

3.5 - 1.5 - 3.0 on 16% from the field and 0% from 3.

Playing possum :pimp:

#MIP

I'm not beating my chest talking playoffs, there's plenty of journalists online and on TV that get paid to talk basketball that have been doing that though

So if you're on tv and getting paid it's cool to say your team is making the playoffs :emoji_thinking:

tenor.gif

Reactions: HIM
So if you're on tv and getting paid it's cool to say your team is making the playoffs :emoji_thinking:

tenor.gif

You're a troll. I wonder how you are off the internet.

I compliment Lonzo and then get bombarded with a billion comments from you Lakers fans just because I say his dad is annoying. You dudes are the ones that should really be calling him daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom