• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sit Fultz until he recovers. This is making both him and the organization look bad. It's not like he's producing either.

IDK maybe it makes sense for Fultz to be out on the court getting reps even though he's struggling. Unless the implication is he's risking re-injury?

Either way it's way too early to be concerned about Fultz in the long term. After watching Simmons play I do think he and Lonzo would have been an imperfect fit. Both really good players though.

IDK maybe it makes sense for Fultz to be out on the court getting reps even though he's struggling. Unless the implication is he's risking re-injury?

Either way it's way too early to be concerned about Fultz in the long term. After watching Simmons play I do think he and Lonzo would have been an imperfect fit. Both really good players though.

Yup. Lonzo and Simmons would not have worked out, however, Simmons and D'lo...boy that would have been fun to watch.

Lakers ruin everything good. :smh:

Just sit Fultz until he recovers. This is making both him and the organization look bad. It's not like he's producing either.

What's pissing me off is that Colangelo and his team are still hiding information and not being transparent.

Has any reporter straight up asked Fultz about his form and whether or not he is injured? Does he brush it off?

Malik Monk, Redick and Covington raining threes with Simmons and Embiid would be nice right now.....

Malik Monk, Redick and Covington raining threes with Simmons and Embiid would be nice right now.....

Monk has been nothing but an inefficient chucker so far, kind of glad we didn't draft him. 1-6 last night, 2-7 the night before and I think that has been the trend so far.

So Markell is the real bust?

Why is Bayless starting over Fultz?

That's who everyone said out the gate he'll be NBA ready.

Wouldn't it make sense to let the Embiid, Ben and Fultz get some chemistry?

According to this thread Ben Simmons was going to turn blind and deaf in halfcourt situations though

Well you gotta include yourself in that. Don't include me, I never said that.

Dudes always wanna exclude themselves and say everyone else in the thread said something.

Fultz was the right pick. Just doesn't look it right now. I'd shut him down until he recovers fully, mentally and physically.

So Markell is the real bust?

Why is Bayless starting over Fultz?

That's who everyone said out the gate he'll be NBA ready.

Wouldn't it make sense to let the Embiid, Ben and Fultz get some chemistry?

U cant call anyone a bust after one week of games

I never called him a bust.

What are you talking about.

It was a question because I see it all over Ximo Pierto comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom