• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Defensively, he doesn't play any defense," Embiid said of what he learned while studying Drummond, according to The Inquirer.

"When we started the game, he was being aggressive," Embiid said, "and he was talking, too. ... So what I was like [in my mind], 'You want to do that? I'm going to kick your [butt] then.' So that's what I did."

Bum *** Andre. Boy does not even like to hoop.

So Markell is the real bust?

Why is Bayless starting over Fultz?

That's who everyone said out the gate he'll be NBA ready.

Wouldn't it make sense to let the Embiid, Ben and Fultz get some chemistry?

No...it would make sense to put the players on the court that give us the best chance at winning games. Jerryd Bayless is third in the NBA in made three pointers right now, Covington is first.

No...it would make sense to put the players on the court that give us the best chance at winning games. Jerryd Bayless is third in the NBA in made three pointers right now, Covington is first.

Oh okay. Thanks for answering the questions I had.

Despite what you may think, it doesn't make sense for the Sixers to be in win-now mode. At all. I'm pretty sure Fultz would be getting more minutes if he were healthy. Bayless is a known quantity and not a good player.

"Defensively, he doesn't play any defense," Embiid said of what he learned while studying Drummond, according to The Inquirer.

"When we started the game, he was being aggressive," Embiid said, "and he was talking, too. ... So what I was like [in my mind], 'You want to do that? I'm going to kick your [butt] then.' So that's what I did."

He hasn't really been the same since Jenette Mccurdy left him and called him lame.

Despite what you may think, it doesn't make sense for the Sixers to be in win-now mode. At all. I'm pretty sure Fultz would be getting more minutes if he were healthy. Bayless is a known quantity and not a good player.

No. 76ers are looking to win the chip this year.

Except neither of those stats are true.

Give it about 15 games, both Covington and Bayless won't be in the top 10 in 3pters made.

Capture+_2017-10-24-10-34-03.png

Might've been true a few games ago, but they'll definitely fall out soon.

Except neither of those stats are true.

Give it about 15 games, both Covington and Bayless won't be in the top 10 in 3pters made.

Bayless was #1 in the league percentage wise off catch and shoot three pointers two years ago, he's going to get a ton of those open looks with Ben and Embiid. Probably not sustainable with Redick also in the lineup and Fultz eventually getting more playing time but Bayless and Covington should make a ton of threes this year.

I also don't see the hype with Simmons. He's real good don't get me wrong, but from everything I'm watching he can't go right. Three games into the season and opposing players still don't know how to play him yet. Once the film sessions kick in and teams start preparing for him his % will go down and he won't look this good.

It's the players who make adjustments after other teams figured them out that turn great.

I think the 6ers do need to try to win now considering Embiid’s health.

I think the 6ers do need to try to win now considering Embiid’s health.

If his health situation is THAT dire, they aren't winning anything, ever, anyways.

I think they're banking on him healing and having a healthy and (relatively) long career. Which is perfectly reasonable.

If his health situation is THAT dire, they aren't winning anything, ever, anyways.

I think they're banking on him healing and having a healthy and (relatively) long career. Which is perfectly reasonable.

The stipulations in his contract disagree.

As long as he can play, they need to try to win. Get that playoff experience now and build from there.

Grizzlies do this every year. Regular season team that know how to beat better teams.

It's in a 7 game series where things get tricky.

Not too long ago NT said Drummond was already better than Dwight Howard (who hadn't really declined yet like now), and was set to be greater than prime Dwight Howard. LOL.

The stipulations in his contract disagree.

As long as he can play, they need to try to win. Get that playoff experience now and build from there.

I disagree. They're obviously not ready to be competing for a championship or more than MAYBE a playoff series. No sense in building around winning anything less. This season is about continued development.

I don't think that's what they are doing, by the way. The contract is just hedging their bets in case he does end up being an injury risk forever.

Ben Simmons might actually be closer to Bron than Lamar Odom :nerd:
Disappointed in Jimmy Butler so far and it looks like KAT is still trash on defense smh

I was kinda amazed at how many people didn't realize the Grizz style of play has completely shifted. That's the first thing I think people need to realize. Offense is much better, they're able to switch on everything defensively now and they're playing much faster. This is exactly why you should've moved off Zbo/TA two years ago.

Not to mention, Marc dominating on both ends :nerd:

The days of abusing Zbo in the pick n roll and playing 5 on 4 with TA are gone. More versatility, giving Conley/Marc the keys officially. I don't how good the team will be this year, but I thought it was funny how people wrote them off because they lost two net negatives from the past season in Zach/Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom