• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kinda amazed at how many people didn't realize the Grizz style of play has completely shifted. That's the first thing I think people need to realize. Offense is much better, they're able to switch on everything defensively now and they're playing much faster. This is exactly why you should've moved off Zbo/TA two years ago.

Not to mention, Marc dominating on both ends :nerd:

The days of abusing Zbo in the pick n roll and playing 5 on 4 with TA are gone. More versatility, giving Conley/Marc the keys officially. I don't how good the team will be this year, but I thought it was funny how people wrote them off because they lost two net negatives from the past season in Zach/Tony.

Conley off to a slow start but OG mario Chalmers has been great.

And Mempis stays with some great value wings getting the job done. NOP should take notes

i hope fultz gets right, if not philly's 2017 draft will be right there with the wolves in 2009
gallery_uktv-iacgmoof-2411-5.jpg

Conley off to a slow start but OG mario Chalmers has been great.

And Mempis stays with some great value wings getting the job done. NOP should take notes

Clutch Conley still killing it in the 4th though. Need to get Harrison out of the rotation once Mclemore returns. Harrison being a dud offensively is kinda slowing Conley down to start games. It'll also be interesting to see what happens with Martin when Jamychal returns. Martin has been playing pretty well and has a higher ceiling.

The bench is the most fragile bench in the league, but could be really good if they stay healthy. Rio, Reke, Brooks, Parsons, Wright. A bench full of knee/achilles/ankle surgeries (outside of Dillon) :lol: They've been the difference maker this year because usually the bench sucks. But, they've dominated every team's bench thus far.

Fultz was the right pick. Just doesn't look it right now. I'd shut him down until he recovers fully, mentally and physically.

i dunno man, philly seems set at PG with simmons. they could have gone a few different ways in the draft that might have been better. especially not trading the lakers pick

Fultz isn't a PG, he's supposed to be a combo guard that can shoot from outside and be a perfect fit to Simmons. The problem is right now he can't shoot the damn ball.

If he gets it right, he’ll be a perfect compliment to Simmons.

It was hard not call him crocodile Rondo but he’s better than that name

realistically any other player outside of fultz wasn't as good of a fit (jackson, tatum, fox, ball) or would've been a reach (monk) so that trade kinda had to happen imo.
plus isn't the lakers pick top 2 protected or something

I remember addict not being a believer in simmons cause of his limited scoring ability but everything he was saying is looking like it applies to lonzo :nerd:

Except neither of those stats are true.

Give it about 15 games, both Covington and Bayless won't be in the top 10 in 3pters made.

This. Remember those months a couple seasons ago Rasual Butler was statistically best 3pt shooter in the League. Then he died. Now he's in the Big 3 :lol:.

Nobody will be talking about Covington and trash *** name Jerryd, in a month.

Just watching random college highlights like this and his shooting form looks totally normal :lol:

win what though? a championship? :rofl:

cue up vince mcmahon theme music.

Who said anything about a championship? Or even the ECF?

I’m saying I’m maximizing Embiid’s health while I can. Tomorrow ain’t promised, word to Greg Oden.

Y’all gotta chill thinking “win now” means the same for every team. 6ers don’t need to be in the lottery again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom