• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll can't wait to talk about the Lakers. Still the best franchise in the sport.

full

It still won't even be that bad.

My mindset has been is to build with the young boys but with Magic here doing the recruiting and a ton of cap if we don't get somebody that's gonna be bad.

if melo opts in, issa wraap

It was already a wrap. I'm sure Aaron Gordon and Marcus Smart will look good in purple and yellow though.

Nah Russ got his bread.

We still gon have cap space for 2 big names. If PG signs with OKC then it's a problem.

I'm sure Aaron Gordon and Marcus Smart will look good in purple and yellow.

Bron is front office.

Russ stay doing bird ****. Fam need to watch some Frozen and learn how to let it go.
he sure showed kd . it funny fans act like both these dudes werent paid already. yeah im sure kd is heartbroken and upset that russ got 200 milly. kd aint john wall.

I've been right PLENTY of times the past few seasons but your clown self has a shtick that you're good at. If anyone is a troll it's you. All your good for is using the search feature and looking at people's social media stuff. As if you're roasting me for stuff I've posted myself. This will be the last time I address you and give you the attention you want this season.

Last edited:
Magic wasn't letting Zo go anywhere. He's all in on the kid. I'm not sold yet but he's a laker so I'm riding with him. |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom