• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one who's gotten banned from previous NBA season threads/playoff threads/Finals threads for posting garbage 24/7. That would be you. You stay trying to pick up the slack for your fallen brother seaman. With any luck you'll meet the same fate he did eventually and the rest of us will be spared from your trash.

I was banned for telling somebody to shut up. Not for anything else and ska didn't even realize it and reinstated me when I pointed it out to him. Never was for my content. Stop lying. I've been consistently posting news in the offseason and now this thread. Stop being so sensitive or just block me like you did on Twitter. I'm not going anywhere cause nobody else is complaining except you. Maybe you can add something productive to the thread besides old quotes.

I can feel the tears coming through the screen. Enjoy Russ when he comes back to LA only for the off-season.

I never thought Russ was coming to the Lakers. :lol: If PG signs with OKC then I'll be getting my Carl Thomas on. Just like Rockets fans do watching Harden choke every year.

I was banned for telling somebody to shut up. Not for anything else and ska didn't even realize it and reinstated me when I pointed it out to him. Never was for my content. Stop lying. I've been consistently posting news in the offseason and now this thread. Stop being so sensitive or just block me like you did on Twitter. I'm not going anywhere cause nobody else is complaining except you. Maybe you can add something productive to the thread besides old quotes.

1. So much for that being the last time you'd address me. That was short-lived.

2. I make posts that have nothing to do with old quotes constantly. You just can't read.

3. I already told you multiple times I can't block you since you insisted on being the OP again. If I block you, the entire thread disappears. So now you're just gonna have to stop crying and deal with it.

We have other players we could trade, but that could ruin our depth.

Only if Harden and him could find chemistry on the court together. That duo was good enough to win a ring.

Doubt the rockets make any significant moves.
Gotta rely on player development, Capela taking the next step and Ryno learning to shoot at home.

Lavine a free agent next year? :nerd:

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

AR-140329481.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

We have other players we could trade, but that could ruin our depth.
Any hypothetical 3rd piece is probably going to be making around $20k. Outside of Anderson, they just don't have the contracts that would make sense for another team. Other than Boogie, what other piece is actually potentially available this season? DeAndre? He's not going to make a big enough impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom