• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was already a wrap. I'm sure Aaron Gordon and Marcus Smart will look good in purple and yellow though.

I'm sure Aaron Gordon and Marcus Smart will look good in purple and yellow.

This is why Rockets fans can't have nothing. Too much hate for the Lakeshow.

hhh4.png

Enjoy another Harden meltdown.

not sure why yall talking westbrook to lakers. that talk was all gone soon as BZO touched down

That's another thing, I was saying in the Laker thread last year if we drafted Fultz or Ball kill your Russ dream.

Haven't been here during past seasons fir a while. Were people actually thinking Russ was coming to LA? Then even after Magic been talking bout Zo like a wide eyed school girl?

It's just fun to talk **** about the lakers.

I didn't think it was going to happen, but I think a Westbrook-Ball backcourt could've worked.

*Shrugs*

Haven't been here during past seasons fir a while. Were people actually thinking Russ was coming to LA? Then even after Magic been talking bout Zo like a wide eyed school girl?

It's just fun to talk **** about the lakers.

No lol

MVP was the only Laker fan going hard with that. He was wrong, just like Celtics fans was for sure they was getting PG. :lol:

I've been right PLENTY of times the past few seasons but your clown self has a shtick that you're good at. If anyone is a troll it's you. All your good for is using the search feature and looking at people's social media stuff. As if you're roasting me for stuff I've posted myself. This will be the last time I address you and give you the attention you want this season.

I'm not the one who's gotten banned from previous NBA season threads/playoff threads/Finals threads for posting garbage 24/7. That would be you. You stay trying to pick up the slack for your fallen brother seaman. With any luck you'll meet the same fate he did eventually and the rest of us will be spared from your trash.

I'm not the one who's gotten banned from previous NBA season threads/playoff threads/Finals threads for posting garbage 24/7. That would be you. You stay trying to pick up the slack for your fallen brother seaman. With any luck you'll meet the same fate he did eventually and the rest of us will be spared from your trash.

Ya'll won't pull up doe

This is why Rockets fans can't have nothing. Too much hate for the Lakeshow.

hhh4.png

Enjoy another Harden meltdown.

That's another thing, I was saying in the Laker thread last year if we drafted Fultz or Ball kill your Russ dream.

I can feel the tears coming through the screen. Enjoy Russ when he comes back to LA only for the off-season.

Wonder if Morey tries to get a 3rd piece to go along with CP3/Harden as the season progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom