• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tfvjPBz_d.jpg
Wall in LA

Y'all weird I swear. Anyways, Lonzo did about what I expected tonight. Made some really good defensive plays to boot. Luke needs to put some respeck on Randle's name. Basically led them to victory

Lonzo had some VERY impressive defensive plays tonight.

Instincts are there. Hasn't looked like a complete turnstyle on that end. Off the ball he's had trouble, but guarding the ball he's been real solid. Anticipation is there and he knows how to use his size already on that end.

The shooting is a real issue though, I think.

You dudes are weird man

Confine yourself to your designated path, b

Or he's setting his kids up for generational wealth and ownership....while empowering and fully believing in his son....

Can't even cheer for your kid when he wins a game :smh: :lol:

Or maybe he's living in the moment that his kid plays for his favorite team ever and he gets to go watch him play the best in the world every day.
Who knows.

It's funny how much people try to assess the personal lives of people they don't know.

He's the happiest looking empty inside Man that I have ever seen.
Most only wish they were that empty, if that's what empty looks like.

The feeling Watching your kids succeed>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything you ever do yourself

Y'all right. I'm trippin.

I don't like LaVars personality but I gotta respect what he's trying to do for his kids.

I deserved that.

Zo is on line with almost every shot. Just needs to get them to finally drop. Big game by BI about as confident as I've seen him play so far.

He’s always seemed confident to me. Shots just weren’t falling. He’s my dude though, even when he was missing every thing.

this kid is just starting man he just might be the first rookie ever to average a triple double hardest part will be getting those boards. the kid earns um tho

The hardest part would be the scoring, I think.

The Lakers play fast enough and he's always near the basket for boards, but the scoring would be an issue

Said it over the summer, his smarts translate to the defensive end as a team defender too.

Yup. Court awareness is crazy. Even the defensive plays that didn't show up in the stat sheet were impressive. Like calling out and rotating. Then there are the quick hands and being 6'6 at the PG position. Also a decent pick dodger....but the Lakers switch everything way too easily foolishly.

Shooting is most definitely an issue. When you see his misses though, they aren't awful. In fact plenty have been in and out and plenty have been on line

It will progress down the road if not this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom