• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting will improve but it might be an actual issue. Wasn't shooting at a high clip in summer league either

Shooting is most definitely an issue. When you see his misses though, they aren't awful. In fact plenty have been in and out and plenty have been on line

It will progress down the road if not this season

I don't think how he's missing is as big of an issue as, how he's even arriving at his shots. And this to me may be his biggest inhibitor to being a decent to good shooter. He can't even get a look unless it's on the left side of the floor. Forget making the shot, he can't even get it up

Still don't mean he can't be good though as tonight showed, he was okay. Giving me hella rubio vibes.

I don't get the Rubio vibes at all tbh, you gotta get on now before croc rondo and bbb close their wagons

At all? Wow :lol:

Get on? Nah I'll hold this one out. Maybe for Simmons, but I'm not sold on BBB

I mean take away the suns game, he can't score...at all (So far in the NBA). I will gladly be wrong if this changes, and maybe it will in a couple years or so, but he just strikes me as a high floor / low ceiling prospect. Like I said, he can only use one side of the floor right now. He should improve in that department, but how much is the question.

We still got 70+ games / years to go anyway lol.

Lonzo still needs to change his form.

He's 6'6.

No PG is contesting his shot. He also has a lot of bounce.

Why not change it?

I don't think how he's missing is as big of an issue as, how he's even arriving at his shots. And this to me may be his biggest inhibitor to being a decent to good shooter. He can't even get a look unless it's on the left side of the floor. Forget making the shot, he can't even get it up

Still don't mean he can't be good though as tonight showed, he was okay. Giving me hella rubio vibes.

the ref is looking directly at that :smh:

At all? Wow :lol:

Get on? Nah I'll hold this one out. Maybe for Simmons, but I'm not sold on BBB

I mean take away the suns game, he can't score...at all (So far in the NBA). I will gladly be wrong if this changes, and maybe it will in a couple years or so, but he just strikes me as a high floor / low ceiling prospect. Like I said, he can only use one side of the floor right now. He should improve in that department, but how much is the question.

We still got 70+ games / years to go anyway lol.
Yeah bro your last sentence quells my worries about the left side of the floor thing , at least for now

It's fair to bring up, our disagreements always center around how much he can improve and what his ceiling is

I wouldn't tweak his shot. I think it was known Lonzo wouldn't be able to get it off going right. Everyone called that. That maybe limits his trajectory of the type of player he be can be on offense, but the idea was that by running sets that involved him spotting up and coming downhill that he'd still be effective as a shooter. However, the alarming thing is that it's not going in when he IS in his sweet spots and as mentioned...that's been the case since the summer. I'd be concerned if this is still the case after the season. I think he might just be in his head a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom