• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavar is funny as **** but him taking a bow to the crowd as if he's saying "you're welcome" is where it's annoying. In his head he dead *** thinks HE is the reason they won last night.

Does Andre Drummond do anything other than be big?

Hell no. He's big for nothing. I still remember arguing with people on here a few years ago that said he was easily going to be better than prime Dwight. Somebody needs to find those posts.

Lavar is funny as **** but him taking a bow to the crowd as if he's saying "you're welcome" is where it's annoying. In his head he dead *** thinks HE is the reason they won last night.

Hell no. He's big for nothing. I still remember arguing with people on here a few years ago that said he was easily going to be better than prime Dwight. Somebody needs to find those posts.

I agree, the bow was OD. Dude was acting like he was on the court putting in work :lol:

Lavar is funny as **** but him taking a bow to the crowd as if he's saying "you're welcome" is where it's annoying. In his head he dead *** thinks HE is the reason they won

Come on man. You know he doesn't think he won the game. He is all about the hype and attention.

I think he got what he wanted, you are typing about his antics at 7 am EST

You know what he is about. Why do yall take him seriously?

Lavar is so south Central bruh

Facts only.

Peeple sleep on Curries finishing abilitys.

Pro tip: if you wanna improve your finishing abilities and kiss it off the rim like curry and Irving, get yourself a dodgeball that's a lil smaller than a basketball and squeeze the juice out that thang. All hands tho, try not to put your bicep into it. 3 sets of 30 seconds each hand everyday and you'll have a touch softer than a certain nt moderator's vag. Thank me later

I don’t think it’s as deep as some of you are making it. I was going to talk about, and praise, Lavar at 7AM regardless. A specific element of his celebration was highlighted after saying that he is appreciated. That’s all.

So called TOP 5 ROTATION in the East losing to the Lakers. ROFL

BRICK WALL should’ve passed to Bad man Beal but Brick Wall shot brick all season long.

Idk how you all think he’s such an elite player. Dudes solid. Brick wall is a solid player, pun not intended. He ain’t clutch and his “high iq” will always be rivaled by his cockiness.

BRICK WALL. Stay woke.
Bucks > Wizards

Great job LA

Lavar is so south Central bruh

Pro tip: if you wanna improve your finishing abilities and kiss it off the rim like curry and Irving, get yourself a dodgeball that's a lil smaller than a basketball and squeeze the juice out that thang. All hands tho, try not to put your bicep into it. 3 sets of 30 seconds each hand everyday and you'll have a touch softer than a certain nt moderator's vag. Thank me later

Weebay.gif

You a ball coach?

Play basketball with the dodgeball? Or just squeeze it?

Lavar Ball is the Greatest thing that has happened to the NBA since LeBron.

Only gonna be more comedy if gelo and Melo make it to the NBA.

Idk how you all think he’s such an elite player. Dudes solid. Brick wall is a solid player, pun not intended. He ain’t clutch and his “high iq” will always be rivaled by his cockiness.

FB_IMG_1508272574283.jpg

Lavar Ball is the Greatest thing that has happened to the NBA since LeBron.

Only gonna be more comedy if gelo and Melo make it to the NBA.

He was a large part of what made this the greatest offseason of all-time. I think Melo will make it but ‘Gelo making it will be tough unless some team with no hopes takes him on a two-way contract.

Gelo hasn't even played his game at UCLA yet but somehow people already know he won't make it to the league. We got a bunch of lavar balls on NT.

Tobias Harris just might be an all star this season.

Big night tonight though. Bballkid's 10/26 notes/hot takes

Nuggets hyped up too early?!!
As soon as I bash the pistons they give me 34 from Tobias, 20 from AB, 15 and 15 from Drummond and Ish Smith plays more than Reggie and Ellenson plays like I have been asking.
Sixers looking good, not translating to wins though but a rough schedule so far, think it will even out.
Rockets on Fiyahhh. Do not even need CP3
Lebron Triple Double, JR-Tristan-Crowder with 10...COMBINED! LOL
Jeff Green Sighting.
Nets looking deep, playoffs???!! Cavs betters ship that pick ASAP.
Will Aldridge continue to wreck the league when Klaw gets back?? Averaging almost 30ppg.
Melo and Russ look comfortable, PG does NOT at all.....
Dipo was a great pickup for Indy. Boy looks good
DS Jr carrying Mavs to a win, they finally got their PG. Thanks Knicks.....
Phoenix with back 2 back wins after Earl and Bledsoe are gone. That is how you come back.
Jazz still no scoring.
Raptors are trash bruh, Lowry same ol player.
Warriors......Well they are the Warriors, but if Steph is going to the cup now.....PROBLEM.
Wall GOTTA pass that to Beal man, he wanted it all about him last night and laid a semi-dud.
BBB got the Lakers must see TV, whether you like it or not the ratings do.
Randle and Ingram showing signs again...???

10/26

Scott brooks stopped coaching after the Wiz hit 85 in the 4th, nothin but Wall n Beal isos and forced/contested shots late in the **** clock ...then it was stupid fouls, turnovers n shots by the players :smh:

Offensive rebounding was killin em too with Oubre and Porter in the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom