• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Jimmy Butler isn’t really sick and this is a chess move to get his corners back?

Lmao, was surprised to see he's losing the FGA battle to Wiggins so early but it does make sense that if one of the 3 were to be relegated to mainly a distributor/defender that their best defender/distributor does it. Would rather stringer hold down his corners doe

Lmao, was surprised to see he's losing the FGA battle to Wiggins so early but it does make sense that if one of the 3 were to be relegated to mainly a distributor/defender that their best defender/distributor does it. Would rather stringer hold down his corners doe

I’m telling you, this is a calculated move by String. Who gets sick the first week of the season? No coincidence on the two games he picked and when he picked them. Gotta secure your corners early

agreed ... im from la (county) and around here everyone is a laker fan and i know quite a few that dont worship the ground kobe walks on , myself included.
I think the only Lakers that has been universally loved here are D Fish, James Worthy, and Magic.

I’m just going by NT, and ska was all alone in that minority for years. :lol:

I mean, we have a dude who thinks D’Lo is the Antichrist but worships the ground Kobe walks on.
Man y’all hate MVP MVP so much like how Whip hated DLo just a couple months ago

But anyway NT is just a small part of the basketball world
Pch be spreading fake news like Kobe got no slander in LA
Dude is in his Clipper echo chamber

Two of my top 3 most hated players are on the pistons. The third was knicks melo, but I don't mind thunder melo.

My all time most hated is Andrew Bynum for what he did to my sixers.

he will, for either getting a coach or 2 fired or deciding to leave the bucks

When he finally gets Kidd fired

full

Trump did win the presidency and the markets hitting highs. Too much winning.

because the stock market is the sole measure of our country doing well?

Only someone completely uninformed and ignorant about basic macroeconomics would use the stock market as their sole economic indicator.

Not surprised that both you and Trump do it.

He's entering his third year & is just now getting a team around him that is actually competitive..... he put up 25 & 12 in his second year & still has plenty of room to grow....... why wouldn't GM's pick him as a star to build around :lol:

Two of my top 3 most hated players are on the pistons. The third was knicks melo, but I don't mind thunder melo.

My all time most hated is Andrew Bynum for what he did to my sixers.

Would “The Process” even exist if it weren’t for that terrible contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom