• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is extremely reasonable but the fact is that heavy is the head that wears the crown. With this type of acclaim, folks have high expectations. No one is saying he should win DPOY but the fact that he is showing no effort and getting torched is slander-worthy. Similarly, it’s not fair to slander other guys like Harden for his defense and shortcomings when KAT looks the same if not worse but you are right that he is young and has time.

I'm not saying he shouldn't get slandered for a lack of defense, i'm saying that it doesn't hamper his status as a franchise guy at all if he continues to do what he's done on Offense

This sudden love for D'lo is disgusting to me.

I wish I had time to pull up all receipts from his rookie season including summer league

Dudes were saying he wouldn't even be in the league in 2-3 years based on his performance the first months in the L

now everybody wanna risk it all for lice in his veins. Same dudes now saying Lonzo is a bust and will never learn to shoot. You gon see these slimes in a Ball jersey soon enough.

"you rats will never be honorable" :smh:

Ummm there were plenty of people who were really high on him. The Laker thread was in shambles his rookie year because people were split on him. Nothing changed

He's at 16% on that. Wall is at 17% CP0/Bron at 13%

As for your first point wouldn't not being a scoring threat actually make you more prone to turnovers since defenders would be playing you more for the pass?

It would the opposite, defenders would back off of you thus giving you clear passing lanes.

Wall, Harden, Lebron any other scoring primary playmaker rack up tons of TO's just by attacking the rim.

I'm not saying he shouldn't get slandered for a lack of defense, i'm saying that it doesn't hamper his status as a franchise guy at all if he continues to do what he's done on Offense

Ahhh I see. We’re on the same side then just approaching it from different angles. Unfortunately ot enough Minnesota fans on here to defend KAT the way Houston fans did Beard

i think the reason why dlo thing is polarizing is because they traded him just after 2 years when the team was ****. you dont usually trade good young talent that fast especially on a team that is one of the worst

You guys would be surprised to find out that there’s a sizeable minority of Laker fans that don’t like or don’t care for Kobe lol

I honestly don't think it's solely Kat and Wiggins, think it's a real coaching problem

Whole series of bad defensive plays

Thing is Thibbs if nothing else has proven time & time again that he could create good defensive schemes, maybe the team as a whole isn't buying in yet?

Also i've never been a big fan of George Hill, but man he would have been an infinitely better fit for this Wolves team if they were trying to become a playoff team this year.

Because a lot of Lakers fans don’t live in LA so they only know a few others in real life
I mean dudes forgot that Kobe had a trade demand at one point and the LA media and a good amount of Lakers fans wanted him out.

When Kobe signed his last contract, a lot of Laker fans complained that he was stealing money and delaying the rebuild.

It’s not all that rosy in Laker Land.

DNGHBwHV4AAGBks.jpg

I mean dudes forgot that Kobe had a trade demand at one point and the LA media and a good amount of Lakers fans wanted him out.

When Kobe signed his last contract, a lot of Laker fans complained that he was stealing money and delaying the rebuild.

It’s not all that rosy in Laker Land.
agreed ... im from la (county) and around here everyone is a laker fan and i know quite a few that dont worship the ground kobe walks on , myself included.

Thing is Thibbs if nothing else has proven time & time again that he could create good defensive schemes, maybe the team as a whole isn't buying in yet?

Also i've never been a big fan of George Hill, but man he would have been an infinitely better fit for this Wolves team if they were trying to become a playoff team this year.

I know but I'm finding it hard to believe that they're proactively practicing and preaching defense with how bad they are. There's level to it, maybe I'm wrong but I'm having a hard time believing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom