Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like him on the court but that _ Kyrie a weirdo. :lol:

This sudden love for D'lo is disgusting to me.

I wish I had time to pull up all receipts from his rookie season including summer league

Dudes were saying he wouldn't even be in the league in 2-3 years based on his performance the first months in the L

now everybody wanna risk it all for lice in his veins. Same dudes now saying Lonzo is a bust and will never learn to shoot. You gon see these slimes in a Ball jersey soon enough.

"you rats will never be honorable" :smh:

He off the Lakers so dudes flip flop.

He's always been a good player, look like he's improving now. It wasn't work with him on the Lakers though, he was already on thin ice after the snitching **** then all last year he was acting like a baby. Teammates ain't rock with him, it was was over.

KAT only cares about the offensive end and his counting stats so simpletons can praise him, same as Westbrook last season and Lebron during the finals.

Glad people are finally noticing.

IMG_0046.PNG

This sudden love for D'lo is disgusting to me.

I wish I had time to pull up all receipts from his rookie season including summer league

Dudes were saying he wouldn't even be in the league in 2-3 years based on his performance the first months in the L

now everybody wanna risk it all for lice in his veins. Same dudes now saying Lonzo is a bust and will never learn to shoot. You gon see these slimes in a Ball jersey soon enough.

"you rats will never be honorable" :smh:

Except a ton of the D’Lo hate on NT was from within the Lakers’ own fanbase. I said it a long time ago.

https://niketalk.com/threads/2015-2...davis-is-broke.638376/page-3288#post-25318307

Other than leemelone, essential, sohi, and a few others, many of NT’s Laker fans hated that dude with a passion, and still do.

Last edited:
Small sample size but a 3.0 A/TO ratio is horrendous.
Triple Bs gotta do better.

I rarely see them do this anymore. Loved it though.

3:1 is bad? News to me. Wall, Bron and a host of other great passers are right at or around is at 2:1 for their careers.

What's crazy is I thought the D'Lo love / hate thing with the Lakers was a Niketalk thing up until like two weeks ago. Like there's legit a large sector of Laker fans and NBA fans in general who are still hot that D'Lo isn't on the Lakers. Then there's others who are upset that he keeps getting brought up in relation to the Lakers lol

NBA Twitter stay mentioning the trade and how good D'Lo is playing or how bad he's playing or something. Polarizing as hell.

Hell, just a couple of days ago Zach Lowe mentioned how everyone is going to continue to go back to this trade for years and years to come.

For someone who's good, but hasn't done much in the league yet he's extremely polarizing.

The turn on KAT is upon us!!!

Yessssssssss

HugeDistortedAmericanwarmblood-max-1mb.gif

Is it hate or is it truth? The man is doing fancy crosses and getting buckets on a perennial Top 7 lottery team yet he was voted as the player most GMs would build around. The slander is more than deserved.

What's crazy is I thought the D'Lo love / hate thing with the Lakers was a Niketalk thing up until like two weeks ago. Like there's legit a large sector of Laker fans and NBA fans in general who are still hot that D'Lo isn't on the Lakers. Then there's others who are upset that he keeps getting brought up in relation to the Lakers lol

NBA Twitter stay mentioning the trade and how good D'Lo is playing or how bad he's playing or something. Polarizing as hell.

Hell, just a couple of days ago Zach Lowe mentioned how everyone is going to continue to go back to this trade for years and years to come.

For someone who's good, but hasn't done much in the league yet he's extremely polarizing.

It's the **** boy **** he did. That will forever rub people the wrong way.

Reactions: MVP
Is it hate or is it truth? The man is doing fancy crosses and getting buckets on a perennial Top 7 lottery team yet he was voted as the player most GMs would build around. The slander is more than deserved.

He's entering his third year & is just now getting a team around him that is actually competitive..... he put up 25 & 12 in his second year & still has plenty of room to grow....... why wouldn't GM's pick him as a star to build around :lol:

KAT cares too much to be this bad at defense for too long. At worst I say he's an average defender which is more than good enough given his offensive talents

He's entering his third year & is just now getting a team around him that is actually competitive..... he put up 25 & 12 in his second year & still has plenty of room to grow....... why wouldn't GM's pick him as a star to build around :lol:

That is extremely reasonable but the fact is that heavy is the head that wears the crown. With this type of acclaim, folks have high expectations. No one is saying he should win DPOY but the fact that he is showing no effort and getting torched is slander-worthy. Similarly, it’s not fair to slander other guys like Harden for his defense and shortcomings when KAT looks the same if not worse but you are right that he is young and has time.

If you not a scoring threat it is

Edit: on second thought it's not bad at all but TOV is better indicator for what I was thinking.

He's at 16% on that. Wall is at 17% CP0/Bron at 13%

As for your first point wouldn't not being a scoring threat actually make you more prone to turnovers since defenders would be playing you more for the pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom