• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He went off on skal labassiere and willie Cauley stein. Make the playoffs and I’ll give you some respect. To me he doesn’t even exist in my book of great big men today until he makes the playoffs.
:smh::smh: At people agreeing. Cuz done went off on everybody he played this season. Whether he shows up in the playoffs or not, he’s one of the best bigs in the league, if not the best.

only thing that is effecting Cousins rank was being in one of the worst situations in the league, from an on court perspective he's easily a top 10 talent.

Uhhh yes. He can pass, stretch the floor, run the break, rebound, protect the rim at times.

Not sure how you can deny his talent. Whether he’s a winner/championship player: blah blah is another story. His skill set shouldn’t be challenged

He is of course very talented. I don't know if I would consider him special. Will anyone be talking about Demarcus Cousin's career 5 years after he retires? idk.

5 years after he retires he’s going to the hof so yeah they will be talking about it. His worst game of the season statistically was like 20 & 10.

He is of course very talented. I don't know if I would consider him special. Will anyone be talking about Demarcus Cousin's career 5 years after he retires? idk.

A career 20/10 big is getting "talked about" after they hang it up. It's not like those are a dime a dozen.

Cuz just start shooting the 3 and you gotta respect it as much as you respect most 2 guards 3 ball. Lotta people can’t see past his attitude, but Cousins is great.

Bballkid's 10/26 Notes/Hot Takes

Bulls are actually competitive, Lauri again looking good.
Grizz doing Grizz things.
Harrison Barnes sighting.
Kyrie and Al the one-two combo come up big.
Greek Freak for MVP, but needs help still.
Blake MVP Redemption tour makes a stop in PORT.
Lillard doing Lillard things at the end.
Cousins says take THAT. 41-23 something SICK.

Light Night 10/26.

greek wont come close to winning MVP. Lebron is gonna win it (unfortunately), westbrook,durant and kawhi will all be close runners.

I don’t know what I’ll be talking about 5 days from now let alone what I’ll be talking about 5 years from when Cousins retires. I’m trying to enjoy today.

Cousins has it.

Last edited:
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , in order of comfort level...

OKC -2 @ TWolves
Chance that String doesn't play. Even if he does, OKC needs to get revenge for the other night.

Raptors -5.5 @ Lakers
Sorry about this one....Raptors have looked really good so far, despite 2 losses (@SA by 4 and @GS by 5).

Rockets -3 @ Hornets
Don't see both Gordon and Harden having bad 3pt shooting nights in back to back games. Ariza being out is kind of worrisome, but they should be ok. Rockets are better team.

Let me know what you think.

I'm still stale on Cousins. Great talent, but it still seems like he's incapable of being one of your top two leaders/players on a team. Talent wise he's capable. If that makes sense.

IMO, the best thing that can happen to him is to get on a loaded team (aka like Sheed leaving Portland and transitioning to Detroit). Allow his game and personality to be more of an asset to that team rather than detrimental.

All in all, he needs other talented good character guys around him. This situation in New Orleans is just not the best place for him. AD/Cousins sounds good in theory, but everyone else is pretty much mediocre outside of Jrue (who's playing mediocre). Rondo is hurt. Going to Cleveland makes sense for him.

I'm still stale on Cousins. Great talent, but it still seems like he's incapable of being one of your top two leaders/players on a team. Talent wise he's capable.

IMO, the best thing that can happen to him is to get on a loaded team (aka like Sheed leaving Portland and transitioning to Detroit). Allow his game and personality to be more of an asset to that team rather than detrimental.

All in all, he needs other talented good character guys around him. This situation in New Orleans is just not the best place for him. AD/Cousins sounds good in theory, but everyone else is pretty much mediocre outside of Jrue (who's playing mediocre). Rondo is hurt. Going to Cleveland makes sense for him.

Wiz???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom