• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if the Pelicans offered Boogie for Ingram at the deadline I can't see the Lakers declining.

Cousins is very similar to Melo. Can be an offensive dominant force, but needs the perfect team around him while being the 2nd or 3rd option to succeed.

I'm a big Boogie supporter & want him on LA but HELL NO i'm not giving up Ingram for a FA to be, if we weren't willing to do it for PG. Ingram has to much potential & as of right now we could add Boogie & still sign another starter/ Max guy (if we get rid of Clarkson). Clarkson & Randle straight up & i'm with it.

I'm a big Boogie supporter & want him on LA but HELL NO i'm not giving up Ingram for a FA to be, if we weren't willing to do it for PG. Ingram has to much potential & as of right now we could add Boogie & still sign another starter/ Max guy (if we get rid of Clarkson). Clarkson & Randle straight up & i'm with it.
i feel you...but if the pels also take Dengs corpse...best believe magic might flip on BI
especially if the Kuz is getting buckets

Giving up Ingram to get Boogie would be moronic, but obviously not something I'd put past the Lakers FO.

F12FA705-777B-4E44-8069-25B5565D590F.jpeg

Zo Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom