• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stale on Cousins. Great talent, but it still seems like he's incapable of being one of your top two leaders/players on a team. Talent wise he's capable. If that makes sense.

IMO, the best thing that can happen to him is to get on a loaded team (aka like Sheed leaving Portland and transitioning to Detroit). Allow his game and personality to be more of an asset to that team rather than detrimental.

All in all, he needs other talented good character guys around him. This situation in New Orleans is just not the best place for him. AD/Cousins sounds good in theory, but everyone else is pretty much mediocre outside of Jrue (who's playing mediocre). Rondo is hurt. Going to Cleveland makes sense for him.
Otto for Boogie.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , in order of comfort level...

OKC -2 @ TWolves
Chance that String doesn't play. Even if he does, OKC needs to get revenge for the other night.

Raptors -5.5 @ Lakers
Sorry about this one....Raptors have looked really good so far, despite 2 losses (@SA by 4 and @GS by 5).

Rockets -3 @ Hornets
Don't see both Gordon and Harden having bad 3pt shooting nights in back to back games. Ariza being out is kind of worrisome, but they should be ok. Rockets are better team.

Let me know what you think.

Sound logic. Okc looked bad for the majority of that last game w/ Minny tho. Houston should win but my gut gave me a bad feeling about them when I first saw the matchup..had the same feeling when I took mil over bos :smh:. And my heart wants to go in on a Laker/dodger parlay tonite :lol:

Also because some of you told me to check plus/minus over a season because it will balance out

Anthony Davis has only been a + 2/6 seasons (the only one above a 1, was the playoff season where the team was relatively healthy & had talent)
Giannis has only been a + 2/5 seasons (None above 1)
Demarcus Cousins only been a + 2/7 (none above 1)
Anthony Towns 0/3
Kyrie has been a + 3/6 seasons ( no coincedence that the three happened when he Got Lebron & K Love)

So tell me again how this stat tells anything about a player, it's completely based off the overall team talent. It doesn't measure your impact on the game at all, because despite how well you play as an individual 9/10 times the more talented team is gonna outscore you for your time on the court.

Otto for Boogie.

Isn't he an unrestricted free agent after this year? Teams will low ball offers, especially if they are struggling, which they are. I can see the Wiz keeping Otto by maybe being creative and involve a third team. Too bad Prokhorov sold half of the Nets :lol:

OKC has to get another wing that they can play. Roberson's confidence and effectiveness is at an all-time low.

Isn't he an unrestricted free agent after this year? Teams will low ball offers, especially if they are struggling, which they are. I can see the Wiz keeping Otto by maybe being creative and involve a third team. Too bad Prokhorov sold half of the Nets :lol:
If they can keep Otto, that would be great for them. Perhaps Gortat & Oubre for Cousins or something like that. In the end, I think the Wizards are going to try to do whatever it takes to get him. Due to the contracts they've given out, they have given themselves a bit of a ceiling with the roster they have, and don't have much other flexibility. This is their best chance to make a splash and improve the team.

If they can keep Otto, that would be great for them. Perhaps Gortat & Oubre for Cousins or something like that. In the end, I think the Wizards are going to try to do whatever it takes to get him. Due to the contracts they've given out, they have given themselves a bit of a ceiling with the roster they have, and don't have much other flexibility. This is their best chance to make a splash and improve the team.

this may not be such a bad trade for the Pels if they could grab a pick out of it, but they're already ice thin off the bench & Losing Oubre would hurt, with that said Wall, Beal, Otto & Boogie can really threaten the Cavs ESPECIALLY if IT isn't fully healthy.

With that said if I'm the Wizards I'm trying to give up Otto in the deal & keep Oubre, Otto is a good player but he only got paid because they honestly had no choice, I Don't think the Pels would wanna take back that contract either tho.

Brandon Paul is a plus defender for the Spurs and is better than J.Simmons IMO. Murray is a terror to guard and Anderson is slow Mo effective.

Spurs gonna Spur

this may not be such a bad trade for the Pels if they could grab a pick out of it, but they're already ice thin off the bench & Losing Oubre would hurt, with that said Wall, Beal, Otto & Boogie can really threaten the Cavs ESPECIALLY if IT isn't fully healthy.

With that said if I'm the Wizards I'm trying to give up Otto in the deal & keep Oubre, Otto is a good player but he only got paid because they honestly had no choice, I Don't think the Pels would wanna take back that contract either tho.

That's an interesting view on Otto and Oubre. The Wizards management would have to be creative with moving contracts to make any trade work. They'll also have to get lucky with finding hidden gems to really have a shot at anything.

I don't even think the Wiz are the right team for him, either.

He needs vets around him that can actually teach him. I don't envision Wall/Beal being those type of players. When you start talking Cavs, you obviously have Bron/Wade.

Honestly if the Pelicans offered Boogie for Ingram at the deadline I can't see the Lakers declining.

Cousins is very similar to Melo. Can be an offensive dominant force, but needs the perfect team around him while being the 2nd or 3rd option to succeed.

Man I was completely wrong about Jaylen Brown. Thought he'd be another washed forward similar to Wesley Johnson. He's def proving me wrong and that GH injury was a blessing in disguise for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom