• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy lifts weights lol. There are articles about his workouts and how hard he goes at the gym. You not having baseball shoulders doing Pilates

Wall really avoided a good shot for a worse one :lol: didn't know Jodie Meeks and Mahimi were still in the league

Proper diet and cardio from ball
Throw in some resistance bands for stretching and yoga and you can definetely look leaner and more swole
Iggy also plays a lot of golf which helps

Herschel walker never lifted as well. Just did push ups, pull ups, etc

aadfasdfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif

how curry did wall.

Oubre threw 5 punches and still stayed in the game.. hahahahahah what a ******* joke. Repeat offender. Suspend him for 10+ games. Suspend beal for 5. **** the wizards . Sorry *** franchise

Fell asleep

BBB really gonna get benched on his bday

Keep grinding and for god sake work on that J

Respect doe

"I think he is very talented and has the ability to be a heck of a playmaker," Lowry said. "I think he has to be more vocal. He is an unselfish player, a team-first guy. I think he has some special talents and ability. He will be very, very good."

Raptors coach Dwane Casey is the latest to say that Ball reminds him of Jason Kidd.

"I think he's a throwback to Jason Kidd," said Casey, who coached Kidd in the point guard's second stint in Dallas when he was an assistant there. "He reminds me of a young Jason Kidd without the 3-ball [but] Jason started the league without [that shot]. His size, his demeanor, he has a calming effect on his teammates. He doesn't get rattled.

I think the future is going to be really, really bright for the young guy. Everybody talks about his shot but his shot is going to come. He's going to be a really good player in our league."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom