• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring back the sleeves

98327C0B-DDC7-40F7-B4FC-A5EB85927EBB.gif

At some point, like next season, I am hoping that Kuz and Ingram can start together. It may be a stretch though

Ball/Kuz/Ingram is nicely versatile and Ball would at least have supposed shooters at those spots. Then filling in 4 and 5 would be easier, perhaps Nance is their long term solution at 4, time will tell. He isn't a terrible fit with Ball, so long as continues to develop his J

As much as I've had it with LA trading away Ratsull, they wouldn't have Kuz if they didn't pull the trigger

Over the years just gotta add some shooting to that team and it'll be fun. They have some choices to make though in the short term. Randle making a case early to stay. KCP probably gonna demand another bag

Is Nance starter material? He is a great rotation player. Brook gotta go no matter how many points he may put up. Don't think he fits

LAL had the 28th pick, there was about a 90% chance Kuz would have been available iirc

As much as I've had it with LA trading away Ratsull, they wouldn't have Kuz if they didn't pull the trigger
Lakers had the next pick after where Kuzma got selected though. They ended up trading that down to get Hart and Thomas Bryant. They likely could have just picked Kuzma at 28 instead of 27.

Yeah Mamba's right most likely still would be available. Ya never know though

With Ratsull, Kuz and Ball... Sheesh. What may have been

Seems like they just got sick of trying to go through the full re-build. Going to shoot their shot at adding multiple max guys.

Eh, I'd rather be in play for an actual star players next summer than have that trio. We honestly could have not been in play for anyone next summer if that Mosgov deal was still on the books. If Ingram continues his development, I like him Ball and Kuz better as a fit together.

The idiotic Mozgov and Deng deals are what really killed the Lakers. There was no need to give either of them long term deals. Should've just been getting the KCP one year type deals.

Pretty much, I honestly think even with Ratsull's clown activity, he'd still be here if they weren't on the books. Funny thing is a lot of Ratsull's biggest supporters were defending those deals vehemently and it's ultimately probably close to top of the main reasons he was shipped out of town.

Pretty much, I honestly think even with Ratsull's clown activity, he'd still be here if they weren't on the books. Funny thing is a lot of Ratsull's biggest supporters were defending those deals vehemently and it's ultimately probably close to top of the main reasons he was shipped out of town.
Agreed. It just boggles my mind. It seems like the front office didn't look at what the free agent pool would be in the coming years whatsoever.

Ratsull was used as a salary dump, he'd most definitely be there if not for Moz/Deng. Magic's driving force since day 1 was to bring a big name. Couldn't do it without unloading

Wish they could have somehow waited for the season to start and maybe attach Clarkson instead of Ratsull before the trade deadline

Eh, they also didn't want to extend D'Angelo with free agency coming up with PG and LeBron. Disagree that it was Deng and Mozgov motivated. They needed that money off the books regardless.

Going to my first ever hockey game tonight while I'm here in Tampa...Ducks at Lightning. 13th row upper level were only like $17 plus tax. Should be a good time, right?

Eh, they also didn't want to extend D'Angelo with free agency coming up with PG and LeBron. Disagree that it was Deng and Mozgov motivated. They needed that money off the books regardless.
He's still on his rookie deal though right? They could have traded him down the line if they really had a legit shot a signing a star

Ratsull was used as a salary dump, he'd most definitely be there if not for Moz/Deng. Magic's driving force since day 1 was to bring a big name. Couldn't do it without unloading

Wish they could have somehow waited for the season to start and maybe attach Clarkson instead of Ratsull before the trade deadline

The Nets were literally the only team willing to take on Moz in a dump, it wasn't going to happen with a Clarkson who's making 11 mil as well. It was going to take BI, Ball, or Ratsull to make a deal and by the time the season starts, even they are likely eliminated from doing so because of the salary floor you have to get to before the season starts by fielding a roster.

This is only year 3 of Russell's contract. His contract status wouldn't have effected this upcoming summer's potential free agents at all. Mozgov and Deng's contracts equal one max. Randle is the one who is up for a new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom