• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando finna mess around and make the playoffs. Didnt expect them to be this solid

Nobody on the planet did. I just went and inspected their team stats to see how this is happening and damn is Afflalo that bad now? Dude is borderline last man off the bench averaging 1 PPG right now. Looks like it's Gordon, Vucevic, Fournier and Simmons leading them to these wins right now. Doesn't look like Speights is playing at all and Isaac hasn't done much of anything yet.

eQMayPh.jpg
'

Fell asleep

BBB really gonna get benched on his bday

Keep grinding and for god sake work on that J

Respect doe

"I think he is very talented and has the ability to be a heck of a playmaker," Lowry said. "I think he has to be more vocal. He is an unselfish player, a team-first guy. I think he has some special talents and ability. He will be very, very good."

Raptors coach Dwane Casey is the latest to say that Ball reminds him of Jason Kidd.

"I think he's a throwback to Jason Kidd," said Casey, who coached Kidd in the point guard's second stint in Dallas when he was an assistant there. "He reminds me of a young Jason Kidd without the 3-ball [but] Jason started the league without [that shot]. His size, his demeanor, he has a calming effect on his teammates. He doesn't get rattled.

I think the future is going to be really, really bright for the young guy. Everybody talks about his shot but his shot is going to come. He's going to be a really good player in our league."
Good player. Just can't put the ball in the basket. Does pretty much everything else well though. Hasn't disappointed thus far.

As much as I've had it with LA trading away Ratsull, they wouldn't have Kuz if they didn't pull the trigger

Over the years just gotta add some shooting to that team and it'll be fun. They have some choices to make though in the short term. Randle making a case early to stay. KCP probably gonna demand another bag

Is Nance starter material? He is a great rotation player. Brook gotta go no matter how many points he may put up. Don't think he fits

As much as I've had it with LA trading away Ratsull, they wouldn't have Kuz if they didn't pull the trigger

Over the years just gotta add some shooting to that team and it'll be fun. They have some choices to make though in the short term. Randle making a case early to stay. KCP probably gonna demand another bag

Nance is starting material although he is a great rotation player. Brook gotta go no matter how many points he may put up. Don't think he fits

Is the jury out on Lonzo as a shooter?

Is the jury out on Lonzo as a shooter?
It's been. I think he'll develop into a competent enough shooter over the years which will allow him to be in contention for All-Star status

When the team continues to be built with a purpose and he continues to work on his shot/get more comfortable with the pace, his game will take that next step

Is Nance starter material? He is a great rotation player. Brook gotta go no matter how many points he may put up. Don't think he fits

They likely still would have had Kuzma, not Josh Hart though who has been decent when he's actually allowed to play.

Nance is fine starting he's played well so far. Randle with all his warts does seem to be needing more minutes. Puke is killing us with his BS rotations.

As for Brook, he's the antithesis of what we want to do ideally, but they don't have an offense yet to run so he'll continue to get minutes cause we're awful in the half court. He's supposed to be a stretch 5, but is shooting only 28% from 3 right now which ain't going to cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom