• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

if I didn't know any better I'd say they are playing a game within a game. Spotting the opposite team huge leads to make things interesting then coming back.

Like how mayweather box's or the lakers in 09 and 10. Play coy and just just enough while you blow your load and tire yourself out. Meanwhile theyre paying attention to all of your weaknesses and making notes. So when they flip the switch..they expose you wild easy. And youre left feeling like you never had a chance.

More likely to get those matchups round 1 than round 2. That and OKC-MIN would be lit in the 1st rd.

Why do you guys think Beal got his panties all in a bunch?

All I saw was dray throwing beal's lay up & possibly/probably talking smack afterwards?

No need for sucka ish from that imo

IMG_0274.PNG
Call the illegal screen ref!

Beal got his ished sent back hella vicious. Then dray had some words with that block. Seen it happen on courts quite a few times before.

Don't Google gonna make folks Google him

Light Skin Blake Griffin out here

Issa from Insecure will find his way

But if we gon mention the best in the east we can't ignore the best in the west. Remain undefeated through tonight and dat 2nd round win without Paul will be cultural

:rofl:

Can't find it in me to hate Dray, he is who he is, hasn't overtly crossed the line. KD's the least likable Warrior and I can find it in me to root for him on an off day or when he's opposing Bron

Mfs alway whining about how the new NBA is too sawft & players are too buddy buddy with each other.

Here, we have Dray who is a complete opposite of that and who is what everybody has been wishing for but errybody wants to hate on him.

Y'all bunch of females. Don't even know what y'all want.

Mfs alway whining about how the new NBA is too sawft & players are too buddy buddy with each other.

Here, we have Dray who is a complete opposite of that and who is what everybody has been wishing for but errybody wants to hate on him.

Y'all bunch of females. Don't even know what y'all want.

Cause he overrated asf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom