• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K dot hasnt been good since GKMC

5aa8af39-37c8-4e4d-adb6-842f4ac5a9f6.gif

Waiters looking like he might need to get a jump on that ankle surgery, very few instances where a hampering injury like this isn't followed by surgery. Spo needs to get the jump on starting Winslow too

K Dot is easily the most overrated rapper b.

he aint even the nicest in his own city.

Don't understand the K Dot love, swimming pools is the only track of his that I genuinely like and I'd have to go out of my way to put it in the rotation. Somebody in here said he was a top 10 rapper DOA, don't remember who, I don't get it... Feel like I missed something

Don't understand the K Dot love, swimming pools is the only track of his that I genuinely like and I'd have to go out of my way to put it in the rotation. Somebody in here said he was a top 10 rapper DOA, don't remember who, I don't get it... Feel like I missed something

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Ppl wylin all over today

He's definitely a good artist, but at this point his fans just suck him off regardless of what he puts out. The raspy robotic voice is getting annoying too.

I loved Section 80 and GKMC, but after that its all meh and easily skippable.

Pretty much. I even go back to the Kendrick Lamar EP and OD. I remember going to his OD show at the el rey. After Good Kid it's been high level critic bait rap tbh

He's definitely a good artist, but at this point his fans just suck him off regardless of what he puts out. The raspy robotic voice is getting annoying too.

I loved Section 80 and GKMC, but after that its all meh and easily skippable.
agreed... dude overhyped like hell and i like him . just not that much. he stay on that "woke" bs and his voice annoying as hell after 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom