• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The type of rap music that Kendrick Duckworth makes.

tumblr_n602whMT6a1qjpqono1_250.gif

They did dummy dirty in 04 :smh::smh:

IMG_9552.JPG

IMG_9550.JPG

All to "build L3/8ron's "Legacy" smh. This was good guy Melo. Baltimore Melo. Myrtle Ave, westide melo. When Melo used to talk like us :smh:

How you average 21 & 6 as a rookie...on better efficiency than Bron. In the Western Conference. And be the #1 option on a team that won 17 games the year prior....to 43 wins and a playoff birth when they added you as a 19 year old. Smh

**** Bron.

Melo got screwed because he had those omarion waterfall braids :lol:

i dont think nothing from a HBCU event can top the bayou classic tho...my god.

ive never seen anything like it. Im telling yall, do yourself the justice and attend this event.

put it on your bucket list.

Back from vacation. Went on a cruise & had no service or television.

Someone give me cliffs. I don't know anything past opening night.

lmaooooo what poverty cruise line you go on that had no tv or internet? :lol:

I cruise every year. TV's in every room and they all have espn. Must've been on that steamboat willie steeze.

You think you know a n and then they pull some buffoonery like this

:lol: :lol: :lol: when it comes to rap music, he's not my cup of tea anymore post GKMC. I tried with DAMN., and Fear is an awesome record but as a whole, there's guys who flat out make better rap records than him to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: when it comes to rap music, he's not my cup of tea anymore post GKMC. I tried with DAMN., and Fear is an awesome record but as a whole, there's guys who flat out make better rap records than him to me.
him and j cole... that fake nerd to woke bs.... i like both a little but when people act like they new tupac and nas ...both overrated af. if this was the 2000s kendrick would be talib kweli.

giphy (1)dddd.gif

him and j cole... that fake nerd to woke bs.... i like both a little but when people act like they new tupac and nas ...both overrated af. if this was the 2000s kendrick would be talib kweli.

giphy (1)dddd.gif

Well with Kendrick and to a lesser degree cole, they aren't even 'deep' to me. Their subject matter for the most part is just personal stories about their lives (Which IMO there are a few who do this better than them) colored with some extreme surface level raps regarding the plight of black america.

I will admit that their teams have done a great job of constructing an image of them as being these rappers that rap about real **** and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom