• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how LAL fares this season, I'm here for when Ball proves he can overcome his shortcomings and become an effective player
I have no doubt that he can be an effective player. His passing is too good not to be. Rubio is an effective player. I just have my doubts as to if he can be a perennial all-star caliber player.

Whatever Rondo was on his way to being before the injuries, I believe Ball could easily be on that path

Granted Ball doesn't project to be Rondo defensively however Ball clearly projects to shoot better. Their other skills and instincts seem similar, with Ball being ahead of the curve offensively

Rondo was an All-Star more than a few times

Whatever Rondo was on his way to being before the injuries, I believe Ball could easily be on that path

Granted Ball doesn't project to be Rondo defensively however Ball clearly projects to shoot better. Their other skills and instincts seem similar, with Ball being ahead of the curve offensively

Rondo was an All-Star more than a few times
Rondo had the dog in him that I don't think Lonzo really has. I'm still not completely sold on him being a great shooter either. We'll see though. He'll be fun to watch regardless.

Ball might not develop into a great shooter but he'll be "good". Which rondo never was. Not to rehash that above average shooter discussion

You won't be able to sag off ball for long

this is your ROY

Ho17_BB_NBAPlay_BSimmons_GH_0339_original.jpg

Lonzo is more athletic than Rondo and a way better shooter. They really nothing in common, even passing. Rondo would dribble the ball for 20 seconds, Lonzo moves faster than that.

Ball definitely isn't a conventional point guard it'll be fun to see him be switch between both guard spots offensively. He really is a unique prospect

Curry had a stronger argument over Westbrook, but KD won MVP the season prior for pretty much doing what Harden did the season after.

So, to me, the narrative or who they want to promote as MVP wins over all.

IMO, he's a shooting guard with incredible passing instincts. He barely ever has the ball in the half court.
I haven't see too much KCP, I'm intrigued at how much shot creating will happen between the two of them. Also Ingram, he needs to take the leap

I haven't see too much KCP, I'm intrigued at how much shot creating will happen between the two of them. Also Ingram, he needs to take the leap
Ingram is definitely going to have to do his fair share of halfcourt creating if they are going to be successful.

It's gon be fun watching all the rookies. Zo, Josh Jackson and Fox all in the same division.

I think Simmons and Fultz are gonna have nice years. 6ers fans just need to chill on their expectations cuz those 2 ain't leading you to the playoffs rookie year and who knows how many games Embiid is gonna play.

I'm just interested to see what Simmons actually looks like out there. Pictures make him look so physically imposing. Just hope that he isn't scared to shoot still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom