• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt that Vic would have been perfect as a third option wth KD but he and Russell definitely didn't find chemistry. They needed more shooting and Vic would have been much more effective with the floor spaced
Yeah...Vic is basically like a poor mans Russ. Sitting him in the corner and expecting him to just hit every shot without him getting to do anything else isn't going to yield great results.

Okc's team just wasn't ready to deal with Durants departure. Had no shooting at all, I mean they had to rebuild on the fly

He had help but he certainly didn't have enough to compete. I'm not a russelll guy by any means but he got them to overachieve for sure

Okc's team just wasn't ready to deal with Durants departure. Had no shooting at all, I mean they had to rebuild on the fly

He had help but he certainly didn't have enough to compete. I'm not a russelll guy by any means but he got them to overachieve for sure
strongly disagree and i know its early but vo and sabonis having good or bad years will indicate if that is true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom