• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Russ HAD help?! He’d go out the game with an 8 point lead and come back in down 10.

They're even worse on defense than last season if you can believe it.
And they don't have the offense of Irving to cover that mess

Even if Thomas somehow comes back fully healthy and gels I don't think it'll be enough to persuade Lebby

I feel Lebby is going to exhaust himself and just choose to live that la lifestyle to end his career

Cavs are suffering from getting to the Finals 3 years in a row. The core has be worn down mentally and physically.

They’re looking just like the Heat did during that last Final season. Real lathergic and going through the motions, only difference here is LeBron isn’t at his peak anymore

Cavs are suffering from getting to the Finals 3 years in a row. The core has be worn down mentally and physically.

They’re looking just like the Heat did during that last Final season. Real lathergic and going through the motions, only difference here is LeBron isn’t at his peak anymore
Agreed I think it may have run its course. Lebby owes nothing more to the city of Cleveland, and tbh I don't think the challenge of racking up titles will dissuade him from going to a team like the lakers

It’s really only 2 guys back from that core though.

LeGM brought in two non shooters/ terrible defenders in.

And they don't have the offense of Irving to cover that mess

Even if Thomas somehow comes back fully healthy and gels I don't think it'll be enough to persuade Lebby

I feel Lebby is going to exhaust himself and just choose to live that la lifestyle to end his career

I hope to based gawd you're wrong. I want Boogie x PG instead.

IMG_0046.PNG
2 FT's in 6 games.

Agreed I think it may have run its course. Lebby owes nothing more to the city of Cleveland, and tbh I don't think the challenge of racking up titles will dissuade him from going to a team like the lakers

Why do we keep perpetuating this "LeBron to the Lakers" narrative?

What do the Lakers have to offer that no other team can match?
The la lifestyle. Not necessarily about basketball anymore, but at the same time if Lebby came you know it would give them a good chance at landing one more big fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom