• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we keep perpetuating this "LeBron to the Lakers" narrative?

What do the Lakers have to offer that no other team can match?

Hollywood limelight, something, something....yada, yada, yada. Who knows. Don't get that narrative either.

LeBron has never changed teams to go to a worse situation & I don’t think he’s about to do it going into his age 34 season.

LeBron has never changed teams to go to a worse situation & I don’t think he’s about to do it going into his age 34 season.
It wouldn't have made sense for him to do that as a younger player who had never won a title

He's older now, has won titles and most importantly won a title for Cleveland

It would make much more sense for him to go to a worse situation currently

Do the Rockets have a chance for Bron

full

I don't feel bad for Lebron at all, he's the one thats been calling the shot for the Cavs. He's been the GM and coach for this team for the past few years. As arguably a top 3-5 player to ever play the game I don't seem him winning anymore rings.

Man do the Cavs miss Kyrie / need Zeke

Some of the worst defense I've seen man. Effort, Age, discipline, all just awful but it isn't like this wasn't obvious prior to the season.

I don't feel bad for Lebron at all, he's the one thats been calling the shot for the Cavs. He's been the GM and coach for this team for the past few years. As arguably a top 3-5 player to ever play the game I don't seem him winning anymore rings.
To be fair I don't think anyone said they feel bad or should feel bad for the guy

Not sure I want bron in LA but y’all keep saying he wouldnt leave for a worse situation. It’s not like he wouldn’t have a plan that’s 90% done to get other stars there like he did going to Miami and back to Cleveland.

Let him chill in the land though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom