• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to take awhile, but I think Frank will eventually be a good player. He'll have NYC buzzing in March/April once he gets comfortable.

As a Lakers fan I don't want LBJ here, they would absolutely make short sighted moves to try & win now & we won't. With that said they're one of the few teams who could sign Bron & bring in another star to play. and in all reality there's no team Lebron could realistically go to that is beating the Warriors in a 7 game series these next 2 years. So he might as well run his check up in L.A

As a Lakers fan I don't want LBJ here, they would absolutely make short sighted moves to try & win now & we won't. With that said they're one of the few teams who could sign Bron & bring in another star to play. and in all reality there's no team Lebron could realistically go to that is beating the Warriors in a 7 game series these next 2 years. So he might as well run his check up in L.A

I would not bring Lebron to the Lakers if I were there GM because of the Kobe and Lebron rivalry. He can come to LA and join the Clippers.
I know it sounds dumb as hell but thats like bringing Jeter to the Red Sox or Bird signing with the Lakers.

I would not bring Lebron to the Lakers if I were there GM because of the Kobe and Lebron rivalry. He can come to LA and join the Clippers.
I know it sounds dumb as hell but thats like bringing Jeter to the Red Sox or Bird signing with the Lakers.

Lakers are a business first & foremost, and LBJ is GREAT for business. with that said i get that fans have made it a thing, but Lebron & Kobe never really had a rivalry. No playoff matchups, A lot was driven off that Nike add that LBJ ****** up not being able to beat Dwight & his role players. nowhere near Yanks/Redsox or Bird/Magic.

I don't want Bron here, but rest assured if he wants to come the Lakers are accepting with open arms

I would not bring Lebron to the Lakers if I were there GM because of the Kobe and Lebron rivalry. .

nIAHqYW.jpg

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom