• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously a better offensive player than roberson. To use what I said as a direct comparison of the two is missing the point.

Draymond clearly struggles getting his own as an offensive player. The defense, whatever team that might be, would be best served in my eyes forcing Draymond to actually score, much like teams do when roberson is on the floor. Isn't a direct comparison, but rather a point to how to best defend GSW.

So much of their action in the halfcourt goes through Draymond. The split cutting, the triangle action, all of it starts with him having the ball. Forcing him to actually do something instead of waiting for a player to get open has immense benefits.

I get what you're saying, I just don't believe he is so exploitable in general that you can get around the Warriors offense by making that a core strategy. His poor performance in the small sample of early season aside.

I get what you're saying, I just don't believe he is so exploitable in general that you can get around the Warriors offense by making that a core strategy. His poor performance in the small sample of early season aside.

This ain't a small sample size tho. He's been shooting like trash for over a season now.

word of the week: overrated (verb) - have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved.

I feel like a lot of people, especially in this thread, don't know what overrated means. No, it doesn't mean someone is straight up trash if we use it to describe someone. No, it doesn't mean someone can't be talented AND overrated.

Although Kendrick and Draymond are good in their respective craft, both are overrated.

Late night and meetings at work this morning. Just logged on.

Detroit Baskeball!! Aye, got to start somewhere and a west coast road win in a perfect place to start.

word of the week: overrated (verb) - have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved.

I feel like a lot of people, especially in this thread, don't know what overrated means. No, it doesn't mean someone is straight up trash if we use it to describe someone. No, it doesn't mean someone can't be talented AND overrated.

Although Kendrick and Draymond are good in their respective craft, both are overrated.

warriors also overrated. KD however, is not. he will get buckets when he wants. its just a matter of when that "takes away" from their brand of basketball and the inevitable dissension that will follow

What is the time table for Kiwi's return @antidope?

I saw a clip of him hobbling up the steps to the team plane looking like Fred Sanford.

No bueno.

Late night and meetings at work this morning. Just logged on.

Detroit Baskeball!! Aye, got to start somewhere and a west coast road win in a perfect place to start.
not against BBB gang...ill be at he game and Lavar sent me a fax stating the Lakers will win tomorrow night

Man Kristaps is fun to watch. When he leave NY he really gon shine.

Tristian Kardashian looks trash now. I liked what he brought to the Cavs, he was glue a guy. He was the black version of "lunch pail" "scrappy" guy but sheesh.

I think turnovers have more to do with GSW's slow start than Draymond's ineptness. Even with Dray being horrific on offense this season, they still have the best offense in league history through 7 games, even better than last year.

But Draymond is definitely a player to watch. If he regresses even more on offense than he did last year, with bad defense to boot, that to me is a HUGE development that makes them beatable.

They're #28 on defense, "led" by the reigning DPOY :lol: Like mentioned, I'd absolutely put more emphasis on that instead of turnovers

They've been lazy with the ball for a while. Bottom 10 team in turnover rate last year.

They haven't been piss poor defensively though, and that starts w/ the DPOY. He's been absolutely terrible.

How you posed to guard this??
damn.png

7'3 jab stepping hitting fadaways, pulling up hitting 3's, with a handle

Isn't Tristan supposed to be this guy, at least in part?
Correct. At his best he should be the 5, but their stupid roster construction makes it tricky.
He's obviously a better offensive player than roberson. To use what I said as a direct comparison of the two is missing the point.

Draymond clearly struggles getting his own as an offensive player. The defense, whatever team that might be, would be best served in my eyes forcing Draymond to actually score, much like teams do when roberson is on the floor. Isn't a direct comparison, but rather a point to how to best defend GSW.

So much of their action in the halfcourt goes through Draymond. The split cutting, the triangle action, all of it starts with him having the ball. Forcing him to actually do something instead of waiting for a player to get open has immense benefits.

Also this. I would refuse to guard him outside of the paint. No idea why teams continue to respect him. He's had ONE good year shooting the ball.

ANY possession w/ him taking any shot is a W for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom