• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever Rondo was on his way to being before the injuries, I believe Ball could easily be on that path

Granted Ball doesn't project to be Rondo defensively however Ball clearly projects to shoot better. Their other skills and instincts seem similar, with Ball being ahead of the curve offensively

Rondo was an All-Star more than a few times
Rondo might be the worst comparison I've seen :lol:

They play nothing alike. I've never seen Zo dominate the rock like Rondo. He started recording the definition of selfish assists.

Also differences in their shooting ability and athleticism

Rondo might be the worst comparison I've seen :lol:

They play nothing alike. I've never seen Zo dominate the rock like Rondo. Also differences in their shooting ability and athleticism
You know what, I've had it with myself for that comparison

I've exfoliated

My main point was that Ball should be on his way to nice things and a nice career, including AS appearances

Back in my 2nd home
20170930_113815_Film2.jpg

It's gon be fun watching all the rookies. Zo, Josh Jackson and Fox all in the same division.

I think Simmons and Fultz are gonna have nice years. 6ers fans just need to chill on their expectations cuz those 2 ain't leading you to the playoffs rookie year and who knows how many games Embiid is gonna play.

what 8 teams are making the playoffs in the east?

I just wanted to say to all those folks out there who hoped Russ wouldn't resign so that OKC and #teaMa-friend would suffer the bleakness and dull life of missing the Playoffs year in and year out because you don't like me, well F Word you.

He signed. You lose.
You have to hate me and/or OKC in another way, because we are cooking ..........suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom