• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bucks were a 6th seed last year. Why would they be lucky to finish 4th in a conference that everyone says got weaker over the summer?

Cavs
Celtics
Washington
Toronto

are all better squads & considering the east is as trash as it is voters are gonna factor that into their decisions too. Also i think Russ numbers are gonna finish around 22, 9 & 11 on what could also be a top 3 team in the West... he would have a strong case, Harden will continue to put up amazing #'s on a possible top 3 team, You still have Steph & KD.....

NT hyperbole as usual 8 games in now he's a top 5 player :lol:

Ain't crazy to say Greek is a MVP candidate. Dude is great on both sides (unlike some other dudes this thread loves) and w/o a another all star the Bucks can finish a top 4 east seed.

this dude wavy always going hard for steph and making up fake narratives to defend him :lol:.
literally nobody is sitting around trying to discredit the greatness of steph anymore dawg.
funny cause if you're not slobbing steph you're hating on Bron, Russ, or CP3.... doing exactly what you claim people do to Steph.
stop that man.

this dude wavy always going hard for steph and making up fake narratives to defend him :lol:.
literally nobody is sitting around trying to discredit the greatness of steph anymore dawg.
funny cause if you're not slobbing steph you're hating on Bron, Russ, or CP3.... doing exactly what you claim people do to Steph.
stop that man.

Dog....relax :lol:. It's all in good fun with the Bron/Russ hate 99% of the time.and These aren't fake narratives. Not at all. These are legit things people foolishly still think about Steph Curry.

Also, I'd never hate on Cp3. Point God. That's my dawg for sure.

And you SOMEHOW always find a way to bring L3/8ron into everything. You're the little dude from Philly that was catching feels all crazy last year right? forgot the SN. But it started with a T.

"You gotta relax" man NORE voice.

stop that man.

Wavy sound like Drake talking about all these "haters". :lol: Steph is widely recognized as the goat shooter. Nobody discredits his awards (like this thread does with Russ). Son is great, all this imaginary caping ya'll do is strange.

not even like that bro. you got one of the best basketball minds in here but you troll too much sometimes lol. just making an observation.

Wavy sound like Drake talking about all these "haters". :lol: Steph is widely recognized as the goat shooter. Nobody discredits his awards (like this thread does with Russ). Son is great, all this imaginary caping ya'll do is strange.

The fact that you address him as just a shooter already let’s me know where you stand.

Btw everybody who’s left Russ is FLOURISHING. Ain’t no damn coincidence.

Should be widely recognized as a great player. Or great "all around player".

But that's hard to do for some....and you know, people like you who still foolishly believe he's a bad defender.

That's my point of that post :lol:

Dog....relax :lol:. It's all in good fun with the Bron/Russ hate 99% of the time.and These aren't fake narratives. Not at all. These are legit things people foolishly still think about Steph Curry.

Also, I'd never hate on Cp3. Point God. That's my dawg for sure.

And you SOMEHOW always find a way to bring L3/8ron into everything. You're the little dude from Philly that was catching feels all crazy last year right? forgot the SN. But it started with a T.

"You gotta relax" man NORE voice.

I’m not in the NT sports forum all the time so I don’t know what the corrent narrative is like on here. On Twitter, legit verified accounts, still hate on Steph.

Dave M. a writer from ESPN called him just a “collaborative talent” a few months ago...

But that's hard to do for some....and you know, people like you who still foolishly believe he's a bad defender.

i heard dan patrick say that klay is better then steph a few weeks ago. i dont listen to sports talk but someone in the car had it on. it was a reminder of why i dont listen to that ish.

:lol: :pimp:

Even when I'm gone you _'s still hear me *Pac voice*

Under dude skin that much huh? It's a message board homie.

I told you before I don't argue with children. You're not under my skin. It's just funny to make fun of you. And I didn't mention you so, no you're not that important in the first place. Happy Halloween buddy

I’m not in sports all the time so I don’t know what the vibe is like. On Twitter, legit verified accounts, still hate on Steph.

Dave M. a writer from ESPN called him just a “collaborative talent” a few months ago...

Exactly. Like, you here the guys on first take, fs1, basically....anywhere in the casual sports world say things like "Russ is a much more all around player than Steph" or "With the addition of Paul George, you can't "hide" Steph Curry anymore"

***** like this is routinely said. Online, in the media, and in real life.

The fact that you address him as just a shooter already let’s me know where you stand.

Btw everybody who’s left Russ is FLOURISHING. Ain’t no damn coincidence.

I mean if we're gonna use this narrative since those guys have left Russ is putting up damn near 13 assist per night & is immensely more efficient from the field & three because he finally has teammates who fit his style of play

I don't know about great all around but ya'll boy has been stepping up so far defense, getting his hands dirty. Look real scrappy.

I mean if we're gonna use this narrative since those guys have left Russ is putting up damn near 13 assist per night & is immensely more efficient from the field & three because he finally has teammates who fit his style of play

That’s Russ, what about his teammates? What’s PGs numbers looking like? Or Melo?

Russ going to be more efficient this year....but he's absolutely not going to shoot 40% from 3....or as low as 69% from the FT line :lol:

It's a small sample size man. The shooting splits for Russ will be somewhere around 44/32/84. Which for him, is good.

And he had teammates who fit his style of play before. Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka. Who at the time were a better big 3 wih Russ than A 33 year old Melo and BGH13

Russ going to be more efficient this year....but he's absolutely not going to shoot 40% from 3....or as low as 69% from the FT line :lol:

It's a small sample size man. The shooting splits for Russ will be somewhere around 44/32/84. Which for him, is good.

And he had teammates who fit his style of play before. Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka. Who at the time were a better big 3 wih Russ than A 33 year old Melo and BGH13
since we going by 6 game takes and thinking they all going to stick.
even with all that offensive firepower okc offense is barely above league average.

I told you before I don't argue with children. You're not under my skin. It's just funny to make fun of you. And I didn't mention you so, no you're not that important in the first place. Happy Halloween buddy

Looking real important to you. Over some basketball talk. Never have another man your mind this much dawg, makes you look real funny style bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom