• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo is shooting his highest percentage since 2010, Pg is right around his career averages in percentage, Steven Adams is having his best year scoring the ball & his shooting percentage is up by .10......... sooooo he's made everyone around him better, and is taking about 8 less shots a game because the talent around is actually capable of finishing possessions.

I don't know about great all around but ya'll boy has been stepping up so far defense, getting his hands dirty. Look real scrappy.

This is what I mean @lil fish

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius It won't kill you to say Steph Curry is a great all around player :lol:

If you believe Russ is an "all around player" (which I'm sure you do)....and he's a decidedly worse defender than Steph....i don't see how you have reservations about Steph Curry being an "all around player" and not "just a shooter". When you do that...it's a clear slight.

"GOAT Shooter" is a backhanded compliment for a player who is complete.

Looking real important to you. Over some basketball talk. Never have another man your mind this much dawg, makes you look real funny style bruh.

Number of times I've ever mentioned you since the last time I told you I'll address you when you believe in facts: 0
Number of times you've mentioned me: more than 0.

Yet I'm the one who's funny style? :rofl::rofl:
Children.

Used to think my hair was fly till I saw someone call it the “White Supremacist Cut”. Went back to the drawing board.

-edit-

I’m like 2 hours late on the conversation. :smh: :lol: Don’t mind me

Melo is shooting his highest percentage since 2010, Pg is right around his career averages in percentage, Steven Adams is having his best year scoring the ball & his shooting percentage is up by .10......... sooooo he's made everyone around him better, and is taking about 8 less shots a game because the talent around is actually capable of finishing possessions.

I don't think it'll hold up. We don't even have a 10 game sample size :lol:. Aaron Gordon is shooting line 60% from 3. Steph Shooting under 40%. We'll see though.

Russ going to be more efficient this year....but he's absolutely not going to shoot 40% from 3....or as low as 69% from the FT line :lol:

It's a small sample size man. The shooting splits for Russ will be somewhere around 44/32/84. Which for him, is good.

And he had teammates who fit his style of play before. Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka. Who at the time were a better big 3 wih Russ than A 33 year old Melo and BGH13

his percentages will go down a bit, the same way victor oladipo isnt gonna be a 25 ppg scorer or Sabonis isn't gonna be at 19 & 8. Also when he had teams that were better suited to his skill set they were in the Finals or WCF the majority of times they were healthy, so i'm not really getting your point. People act as if he's some losing player or if his brand of basketball doesn't produce winning results year in year out.

Ain’t PG avg 17? Also it’s still way too early, we’ll see what happens next spring.

Number of times I've ever mentioned you since the last time I told you I'll address you when you believe in facts: 0
Number of times you've mentioned me: more than 0.

Yet I'm the one who's funny style? :rofl::rofl:
Children.

Yeah you funny style :lol: Everything I say is on your mind.

All you been doing is proving my point about how sensitive ya'll are in here about your favorite players. I don't give a **** if dudes disagree with me. It is what it is. It's sports talk.

I don't think it'll hold up. We don't even have a 10 game sample size :lol:. Aaron Gordon is shooting line 60% from 3. Steph Shooting under 40%. We'll see though.

Russ efficiency is gonna drop i say he finishes at 45/36/82..... But Melo is surely gonna be around 46-47% this season, PG seems to have the hardest time adjusting, so if anything i expect his splits to go up, And adams is pretty much eating off of pure dropoffs & putbacks so i don't see him dropping off much at all. If only Roberson wasn't USELESS on the offensive end this has the potentia to finish a top 3 offense in the league.

This is what I mean @lil fish

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius It won't kill you to say Steph Curry is a great all around player :lol:

If you believe Russ is an "all around player" (which I'm sure you do)....and he's a decidedly worse defender than Steph....i don't see how you have reservations about Steph Curry being an "all around player" and not "just a shooter". When you do that...it's a clear slight.

"GOAT Shooter" is a backhanded compliment for a player who is complete.

I don't think Russ is a great all-around player either.

Only dudes I call that is Bron, Greek, Kawhi and KD.

seriously i wasn't much a fan of Oak coming out of school but they've done him filthy. Dude put in the work this summer lost MAD weight & still won't get any burn. if your not gonna play him trade him for something

tenor.gif

Get that bum up outta there ...they can ship Elfrid out with him too ...somebody needs to take Ross and Bismack as well to clear all of Henigans mistakes

What a ****** up situation to be in for Jah. A team you didn’t want to play for in the first place drafts you and pretty much holds you hostage wasting 4 years of your career. On top of that, you just happen to come into the NBA when your archetype is pretty much going extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom