Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Fam that album got me a degree. Can’t fall asleep cramming throwing bows and dancing like crunchy black

My dawg Crunchy Black. 8 bar shawty with the dance moves :pimp:

IMG_9567.GIF

harden thought it was going to be easier with cp3 on the team, cp3 so damn injury prone now. not taking that fat contract a huge gamble for him .

but isnt that what we do here
talk about games that just happened?

You said he has been cooked by opposing PGs every game since the Lakers game. The Clippers were undefeated until the Pistons game, in which Reggie Jackson had a pretty good game. Last night's game vs Steph was the first instance of him being cooked.

You said he has been cooked by opposing PGs every game since the Lakers game. The Clippers were undefeated until the Pistons game, in which Reggie Jackson had a pretty good game. Last night's game vs Steph was the first instance of him being cooked.
you sure that was me...

I’m just seeing the Kristaps highlights, Phil Jackson gotta give away at least two titles for trying to trade Young Krist
Damn near forgot bout this, Front Office Phil was really trying get Kristaps up outta there :smh: ...Kris probly called Phil a ho or something had him in his feelings :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom