• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a heat map for De'Aaron Fox?

I feel like the games I've seen him play thus far, his jumper has been better than expected.

“When you have a guy like that — that’s just putting it out there in terms of what he’s about — it kind of draws you. You want to be drawn to people like that. It was something I was unbelievably craving in terms of what I wanted for my career,” he continued. “Brad fits perfectly in terms of that because he has an intellectual mind and is an intellectual human being.”

anigif_enhanced-7212-1404333418-36.gif

. “Brad fits perfectly in terms of that because he has an intellectual mind and is an intellectual human being.”

https://www.boston.com/sports/bosto...ving-from-his-conversation-with-geno-auriemma

Though he recently revealed that his flat Earth theories were simply a way to troll the media, it appears that Irving isn’t entirely convinced that the Earth is round. He explained the reasoning behind his thoughts to Auriemma:

“The whole intent behind it, Coach, it wasn’t to bash science,” he said. “It wasn’t to like have the intent of starting a rage and be seen as this insane individual. When I started seeing comments and things about universal truths that I had known, like I had questions.”

“When I started actually doing research on my own and figuring out that there is no real picture of Earth, not one real picture of Earth — and we haven’t been back to the moon since 1961 or 1969 — it becomes like conspiracy, too.”

Byrie need dial back on the Enlightenment Era Philosopher talk :lol:

But Brad got them boys playing. I honestly thought they would be so trash with Hayward out but Brown and Tatum have stepped up

Seems like he’s accepting and understanding his role finally ...just in time for him to probly be off the team next year tho :lol:
Victim of a bad situation. Injuries, Kobe fairwell circus, bad coaching, no veteran leadership. He's young, and yes, he does some dumb stuff here and there. The foundation is there though. A good coach going to turn him into a fringe all-star.

Victim of a bad situation. Injuries, Kobe fairwell circus, bad coaching, no veteran leadership. He's young, and yes, he does some dumb stuff here and there. The foundation is there though. A good coach going to turn him into a fringe all-star.

Good rotation guy imo, not a fringe all star

Like mike Conley is a fringe all star guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom