• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers are better with Ball on the bench though.

Foxx a mill about to run George Hill out of town. Real recognize real, real pops don’t speak. Wipe him down

If you started clarkson instead of ball, lakers would be better with clarkson off the court too

Ball is a much better fit with the bench including clarkson. It'll be fun when Kuz starts and they get rid of Lopez

If you started clarkson instead of ball, lakers would be better with clarkson off the court too

Ball is a much better fit with the bench including clarkson. It'll be fun when Kuz starts and they get rid of Lopez

Dude said "on the bench" not coming off the bench. I hope he meant ball would be a between fit with the second unit.

This Lonzo vs Fox thing ya'll doing is silly.

What air need to be clear after 7 game mane? :lol:

Victim of a bad situation. Injuries, Kobe fairwell circus, bad coaching, no veteran leadership. He's young, and yes, he does some dumb stuff here and there. The foundation is there though. A good coach going to turn him into a fringe all-star.

Julius ain't been no victim of anything. He tries to do too much and plays outta control. You can't put too much on him. He's better coming off the bench, been playing real good, less mistakes. I don't care what coach gets him he ain't turning into no fringe all-star.

Good win by the BBBshow last night. I'm hungover. City about to be on fire later on.

Russ is playing more under control than i've ever seen as of right now, & the league has a PROBLEM on their hands

Old habits die hard.

IMG_9573.GIF

Can't wait til Alpha Chuckbrook comes back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom