• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still of the belief that OKC needs one more piece off the bench (preferably a 3 man or a center) who can score for them. Outside of that i'm sold that they're gonna be the second best team in the west this year. Mainly because the Defense is already great & the Offense will continue to improve as the season goes.

There was a sequence last night where Melo closed out on a corner three, forced a pump fake & came back to his man to get the blocked shot. For him to be focused like that defensively in an early season blowout leads me to believe that he's fully brought in to OKC's system. their gonna be an interesting team to watch around the dealine/buyout season

Must be nice to play:

Knicks
Jazz
Twolves
Pacers
Bulls
Bucks

To start the season.

4/7 games have been against what should be playoff teams........ (personally i think the Jazz are trash, but people told me they would be close to 50 wins) i don't see the issue here.

I'm still of the belief that OKC needs one more piece off the bench (preferably a 3 man or a center) who can score for them. Outside of that i'm sold that they're gonna be the second best team in the west this year. Mainly because the Defense is already great & the Offense will continue to improve as the season goes.

There was a sequence last night where Melo closed out on a corner three, forced a pump fake & came back to his man to get the blocked shot. For him to be focused like that defensively in an early season blowout leads me to believe that he's fully brought in to OKC's system. their gonna be an interesting team to watch around the dealine/buyout season

IMG_9575.JPG

Don't hold your breath

Kuzma is at 14 ppg on 61% TS, 60% eFG :lol:

He's just been a flamethrower all the way back to pre-draft workouts.

Lonzo's #1 in mins, Kuz should be #2. Maximize their on-court time together.

Lonzo and Kuzma should be on the floor together at all times.

What's really stopping the Lakers from rolling out that lineup they closed out the Wizards game of Zo, Clarkson/KCP, BI, Kuzma......

And can't believe I'm about to say it......RANDLE!! :lol:

If Brook Lopez is going to continue to shoot this badly....he's useless. Mine as well play them young guys.

Lonzo and Kuzma should be on the floor together at all times.

What's really stopping the Lakers from rolling out that lineup they closed out the Wizards game of Zo, Clarkson/KCP, BI, Kuzma......

And can't believe I'm about to say it......RANDLE!! :lol:

If Brook Lopez is going to continue to shoot this badly....he's useless. Mine as well play them young guys.
I love that 5 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom