• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant. I wish Gortat could move because they have everything they need defensively except a rim protector/center who let's them switch everything.

There's a real chance that LAC underperforms a bit and if they do DJ would most certainly be available at the deadline. I know talks between LAC and DJ have stalled a bit too. Would be surprised if Washington didn't at least probe that situation

There's a real chance that LAC underperforms a bit and if they do DJ would most certainly be available at the deadline. I know talks between LAC and DJ have stalled a bit too. Would be surprised if Washington didn't at least probe that situation

The Rockets and Clippers apparently were talking DJ for Capela and picks last year at the deadline. Please sweet baby Jesus let it happen.

Seen Markief is coming back friday. May need to just have him in that dynamo 6th man role for Washington.

I'm buying Washington man. Otto Porter and Kelly have been soooo good and although they're not deep still, their top 7, top 8 rotation guys are as good as any in the east.
Need to see them defend for an extended period of time before I buy them.

That was 1 of their Achilles heels last year.

I like Meeks Scott & either Kieff/Oubre off the bench, so it looks like they improved a bit off the bench. But I still need to see a commitment to defense throughout the year.

The hawks are truly terrible. I kinda don't even feel like watching the rest of the sixers game. They already gave up 25 points in like 5 minutes

might As well like just sit embiid for the rest of the game

If we can’t mention stats with a 7-game sample size, can we even celebrate individual game performances given that it’s a one game sample size? :emoji_disappointed:

It would be logical a logical thing to look at numbers through 7 games & figure that players aren't going to stay at percentages that are literally hovering around all time best for a season. So when someone is looking at a big man who is shooting 56% from the floor & 50% from three, common knowledge would say that those numbers are bound to drop.

When an article is saying a player has a touch like an all time great shooter, & doesn't take into account where these players are taking the shots from, the volume of the shots, & the roll of the player on the team... it's logical to say maybe we should take a second before we liken a player who's been starting for under a season to one of the GOAT shooters.

Player A is on a 3-4 team averaging 29, 14, 6, 1.5 & 2 on 49/33/77.... and it's being said he an't be a #1 option on a good team
Player B is on a 4-3 team averaging 33, 10, 5, 1.7 & 1 on 63/40/77..... and is being touted as an MVP for the season

Player A increases compared to last seasons #'s, +2, +3, +1, same, +.5 on +.04/-.03/same
Player B increases compared to last seasons #'s, +11, +1, same, same, -1 on +.11/+.13/ same

These numbers will tell you that its way more probable player B will see a huge drop in those numbers compared to player A...... yet somehow people are using these #'s through 7 games to annoint one a future MVP, & the other isn't top 3 at his own position. I have trouble with this logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom