• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both have a good shooting touch? The coach said as much in the article:lol:

i'm sorry but there shouldn't be a SLIGHT discrepancy between having a good shooting touch & having the shooting touch of the best big man shooter ever huh? :rofl:... Dudes basically have Marc Gasol minus the defense & wanna treat him like some other wordly talent. Jokic is good, he should become an AS but every year there's just guys ya'll take it too far with.

i'm sorry but there shouldn't be a SLIGHT discrepancy between having a good shooting touch & having the shooting touch of the best big man shooter ever huh? :rofl:... Dudes basically have Marc Gasol minus the defense & wanna treat him like some other wordly talent. Jokic is good, he should become an AS but every year there's just guys ya'll take it too far with.

Marc gasol has had 1 season over .60TS and that was damn near 10 years ago. Meanwhile Young Joc rocking a .64TS basically Curry efficiency the last two years.

But I'll let you tell it.

Lets please never mention Jokic and Dirk in the same sentence. Jokic will never be the #1 option on multple 50 win teams and a finals MVP.

He's a good young big, but lets simmer down a bit.

How you know this? You said it yourself there's a "Small sample size" to work with :lol:

Common sense & history would lead you to believe the more attempts a player takes & the more defenses start to zero in on him the more his efficiency would take a hit. But maybe i should believe that Jokic is gonna continue to keep Shaq like efficiency from the floor & All time efficiency from 3pt land because he's just that good. :lol:

Common sense & history would lead you to believe the more attempts a player takes & the more defenses start to zero in on him the more his efficiency would take a hit. But maybe i should believe that Jokic is gonna continue to keep Shaq like efficiency from the floor & All time efficiency from 3pt land because he's just that good. :lol:

His efficiency was higher than anything Marc has ever come close to for an entire season last year, and is currently the same. Like, no one said he was as good offensively as Dirk. It's simply a comparison. The numbers back that up.

Marc gasol has had 1 season over .60TS and that was damn near 10 years ago. Meanwhile Young Joc rocking a .64TS basically Curry efficiency the last two years.

But I'll let you tell it.

Fam he was playing the bench for a quarter of last season & has played a total of 7 games this season... that number is gonna continue to drop. Also i get your talking about Efficiency & you like advanced stats but PLEASE don't bring Guys like Curry into this discussion.

Ya'll got it tho, praise your top 5 passer in the league with Shaq & Steph Curry like efficiency respectively :rofl::rofl::rofl:. IDK how the NBA will ever survive this dominant force which is Jokic.

If we can’t mention stats with a 7-game sample size, can we even celebrate individual game performances given that it’s a one game sample size? :emoji_disappointed:

One-game sample sizes only matter if Kyrie takes 25 shots in the 2nd game of the season. It means he’s gonna average 24 shots a game in the long run.

Or if the Bulls shoot over 40% from downtown 2 games into the season. It means NT experts were wrong about their shooting.

Idc how old Jokic is. He's never gonna be as good as Dirk. Ya'll are crazy for comparing him to one of the greatest scorers ever. When entire teams gameplan to stop 1 guy we'll see how well Jokic performs as your "go to" option.

Seen Markief is coming back friday. May need to just have him in that dynamo 6th man role for Washington.

I'm buying Washington man. Otto Porter and Kelly have been soooo good and although they're not deep still, their top 7, top 8 rotation guys are as good as any in the east.

Dirk played almost 10 minutes more a night than Joker and had a worse year at 21. He went on to become a generational talent. No one is saying that Jok is going to be better or even at Dirk level. The comparison was their shooting touch. There are numbers there to back up the opinion. That is a fact. Y'all are creating arguments that never existed

Seen Markief is coming back friday. May need to just have him in that dynamo 6th man role for Washington.

I'm buying Washington man. Otto Porter and Kelly have been soooo good and although they're not deep still, their top 7, top 8 rotation guys are as good as any in the east.
I read a conspiracy theory the other day that basically said that the Morris twins have been on a "quiet suspension" to start the season because of their legal issues. Looks like Marcus might play on Friday too :nerd:

Brilliant. I wish Gortat could move because they have everything they need defensively except a rim protector/center who let's them switch everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom