• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is pointless considering most people who know who he is would probably make the EXACT same comparison if he were coming into the league now instead of when he played. Saying someone is a mix of players =\= he's going to be better than both.

Wavy has conflicting commitments to both the ALA and BBB.
Gotta choose one fam but remember, there's only one way out of the ALA...
giphy.gif

They said he's a top passer in the league...... Nothing from him has gotten me to believe he's on the level of passing as Cp3, Lebron, Wall etc etc.. And i don't care about his efficiency (although Marc is nearly at 50% for his career, so that is also false) there was no reason to mention Dirk, he doesn't get his shots like him, can't make the kind of shots he makes on a high volume & isn't nearly as athletic as a younger dirk was. Also Marc is a good passer in his own right i've never seen anybody mention him amongst the best passers in the League. It's just unnecessary hype.

Big man has a good touch from outside, let me overlook all the other bigs who have similar touch & compare him to literally one of the greatest shooters of all time :lol:.

This is pointless considering most people who know who he is would probably make the EXACT same comparison if he were coming into the league now instead of when he played. Saying someone is a mix of players =\= he's going to be better than both.

All I see is goal post moving :lol:

No top FA in his prime is going to Milwaukee to play with Giannis. The Bucks are gonna have to build the perfect team around him and start getting creative with trades.

Wavy has conflicting commitments to both the ALA and BBB.
Gotta choose one fam but remember, there's only one way out of the ALA...
giphy.gif

I want Lonzo to be one of the most successful players of our time....WITHOUT winning any Chips.

BBB is bigger than basketball. That said I still passionately root against any major team success for the Lakers.

ALA

All I see is goal post moving :lol:

:lol::lol:if you say so. Comparisons aren't made to be iron clad in the first place. But if you want to see Sabonis and complain about the comparison dude made be my guest. It's quite clear why he did but let's continue to play coy

They said he's a top passer in the league...... Nothing from him has gotten me to believe he's on the level of passing as Cp3, Lebron, Wall etc etc.. And i don't care about his efficiency (although Marc is nearly at 50% for his career, so that is also false) there was no reason to mention Dirk, he doesn't get his shots like him, can't make the kind of shots he makes on a high volume & isn't nearly as athletic as a younger dirk was. Also Marc is a good passer in his own right i've never seen anybody mention him amongst the best passers in the League. It's just unnecessary hype.

Marc Gasol is not in the same galaxy as far scoring efficiency, hell Dirk hasn't had a season as efficient as Joc had last season. I'll still give Dirk the edge because of volume though.

I wouldn't be surprised if dudes went to play with Greek Freak, boy is a monster.

Big man has a good touch from outside, let me overlook all the other bigs who have similar touch & compare him to literally one of the greatest shooters of all time :lol:.

A coach saying that **** ok I get it but fans, c'mon now. His offensive skill is nice but nah.

The defense of players in here is always comedy. :rofl:at dude being a combo of Dirk and anybody.

i'm still waiting for someone to tell me why Dirk comparison was needed at all............. please let me know what part of his game reminds you of one of the greatest shooters in history

Marc Gasol is not in the same galaxy as far scoring efficiency, hell Dirk hasn't had a season as efficient as Joc had last season. I'll still give Dirk the edge because of volume though.

i'm still waiting for someone to tell me why Dirk comparison was needed at all............. please let me know what part of his game reminds you of one of the greatest shooters in history

They both have a good shooting touch? The coach said as much in the article:lol:

For there careers Jokic is at 55/34/82 - Marc is at 50/34/77......... Not to mention these numbers are extremely bolstered due to the small sample size we've gotten of Jokic starting & being a primary offensive threat. The more responsibility he gets on offense the more his percentage will drop.

For there careers Jokic is at 55/34/82 - Marc is at 50/34/77......... Not to mention these numbers are extremely bolstered due to the small sample size we've gotten of Jokic starting & being a primary offensive threat. The more responsibility he gets on offense the more his percentage will drop.

Fam you referencing simple box scores numbers in 2017?

Look at their TS or even EFG and get back to me.

How you know this? You said it yourself there's a "Small sample size" to work with :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom