Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Young _'s fighting

wow.png

let's get it

Seriously what is position less bball supposed to mean. Maybe I'm not getting it but that **** sounds dumb as hell to me
Humanizes the basketball player in a sense. Who's the closest thing to a Yao or Shaq in this era?

other people have it going tonight Zo is letting them do there thing & making the right passes. As a young player i like that he's not pressed to feel like he has to always be in attack mode

other people have it going tonight Zo is letting them do there thing & making the right passes. As a young player i like that he's not pressed to feel like he has to always be in attack mode

True but I do wish he were slightly a bit more assertive though.

He's young and still trying to feel it out though, plus his shot has not been falling.

True but I do wish he were slightly a bit more assertive though.

He's young and still trying to feel it out though, plus his shot has not been falling.

I feel you & i think that will come in time, but it's not like he's turning down wide open shots or anything. I would like to see Luke run him thru some offball screens to get him some outside shots.

On another Note BI gets to the basket pretty easily when he does attack, he just gotta stop making things harder for himself with pull ups & contested shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom