Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
young Lakers actually stepping up defensively early this season :emoji_cry:

The fear though is that regression on that end is imminent and the lack of shooting suggest that their offense won't change all that much.

They've been really good at forcing + defending isolation basketball though. KCP and BI effort denying early action and forcing teams into alternate actions has been good.

im rooting for lonzo but i dont really have high hopes for him nor was i ever really fond of him before he was a laker.

Lol people used to always talk down on the scoring points, talking about how they're shooting guards in a point guard's body. Now, we got a legit pure point guard, but now errybody hate dat ish. Ish brazy b.

Lol people used to always talk down on the scoring points, talking about how they're shooting guards in a point guard's body. Now, we got a legit pure point guard, but now errybody hate dat ish. Ish brazy b.

What is a "pure" point guard?

Positions don't matter in basketball. It's not like football or baseball where each position has specific roles and strengths.

Completely disagree with this btw. Like you can't have Dame try to guard Lopez or vice versa. You can't say that matchup doesn't matter

The fear though is that regression on that end is imminent and the lack of shooting suggest that their offense won't change all that much.

They've been really good at forcing + defending isolation basketball though. KCP and BI effort denying early action and forcing teams into alternate actions has been good.

I think there offense will fall off a bit, but they have the size & athleticism to continue at a strong rate... Offensively they're gonna struggle but i don't see it going anywhere but up from here. Zo attacking more in transition is gonna open up shots for guys that they've been missing a lot this season.

If you're supposed to be a future superstar and major franchise changer and you have zero points on 0-2 shooting with only 3 assists and 1 rebound in 22 minutes going into the 4th quarter and you're not even being defended by any great defenders then there's some problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom