• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're supposed to be a future superstar and major franchise changer and you have zero points on 0-2 shooting with only 3 assists and 1 rebound in 22 minutes going into the 4th quarter and you're not even being defended by any great defenders then there's some problems.

When's the last time a rookie averaged 7 assists & 7 rebounds

Wow I thought Lonzo WAS 6'2" :rofl: :rofl: I guess it's cause he plays like he's the same size as Ish Smith or Isaiah Canaan

Yeah exactly. If he would work with a shooting coach and change that form he'd be more effective. But the fact that he can't shoot while dribbling to the right (even though he's right handed) it limits him. Defenders know this. This is why he scared to shoot. He can be the KD of PG's in terms of height and length advantage.

I think there offense will fall off a bit, but they have the size & athleticism to continue at a strong rate... Offensively they're gonna struggle but i don't see it going anywhere but up from here. Zo attacking more in transition is gonna open up shots for guys that they've been missing a lot this season.

They were 30th in the league in defense and right now are at 9. They do have size and athleticism to be better, but this type of jump would be historic. They'll probably settle around 20thish in defense? I'd assume, which would be an awesome improvement.

Conversely, Idk how the offense is going to go up from here and if so by how much? They're 28th in the league in ORtg and have no shooting or bonafide scoring options. They're also starting a PG who's anemic to offense. Going to be tough.

But i'm open to being wrong about all of this, we'll see. If Nance is out for some time, Kuz starting should aid big time.

Skeptical that the 7ast will hold. They're already coming down and as teams realize that you just have to get back on LAL the assist will diminish. He'll play a ton so maybe it will, but ironically enough guys don't avg 7 ast in the NBA being as passive as he currently is.

As always

Who cares. He's 6'7 and can't even score 10 Pts with his athleticism, handles and height advantage.

YKFF0Kl.gif

Uhhh...I don't think the Lakers drafted w/the intentions of grabbing a 1990s traditional point when they grabbed Ball tbh.

I don't get your reply to my response. My point was: people have been ****ting on "scoring point guards" like burry & Russ for years. But now we got a point guard who is a complete opposite of the scoring point guard, & they wanna hate now.

I don't get your reply to my response. My point was: people have been ****ting on "scoring point guards" like burry & Russ for years. But now we got a point guard who is a complete opposite of the scoring point guard, & they wanna hate now.

Like how people hated Rondo on how he can't shoot.

He got decent handles. Enough to get to the rim. His first step isn't bad.

How many elite point guards in the league right now have "decent" handles? He doesn't get to the rim unless it's a straight line drive. "Handles" involves being creative off the bounce. You need more than a "first step" to get past most NBA guards.

It's the same issue with Ntilkina in NY.

Well because there's some middle ground to be had. There's pass first...then what Lonzo is doing. And Steph and Russ have like 3 of the last whatever MVPs btw so Idk if they're hating on them "that" much

both of those guys can create for others just as well as they can create for themselves.

Ok so Simmons is a 7 foot pg. Is embiid? Lopez? Zaza? Those kinda guys are the exception not the rule. Hence the term unicorn.

I prefer the terms Ball handler, Wing, Big man

Simmons is a ball handler, Embiid's a Big
Zara's a big.

For the Rockets Ryan Anderson is a wing but is listed as a PF. Basically your skill set determines what your listed as not your height if that makes since.

Not true.

Your saying Russ who is a scoring PG. He has the ability to score, so why not. His problem was taking "TOO MANY" shots and forcing it when he had KD. Also Russ is the ceiling.

Nobody says anything about Curry btw. He's effecient.

Zo is just playing scared and he should've never been a lottery pick. He's passing like it's hot potatoe. He don't want nothing to do with that ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom