• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JC didnt miss both fts
If randle didnt make that stupid to's pass
If lonzo could score 4 pts
Could have won this game smh

Can someone tell me what Brandon Ingram does well? All I see is a terrible basketball player. He makes Kyle Anderson look quick.

Atleast Lonzo has an elite skill - Passing.

Dame, the greatest sig sneakers in basketball. :pimp:

**** it we gotta live with that L, played well & fought all night & a great player did what great Players do. The man packed up the Rockets with the same kinda shot

Can someone tell me what Brandon Ingram does well? All I see is a terrible basketball player. He makes Kyle Anderson look quick.

Be a stand-in for Young Thug and Wiz Khalifa

**** it we gotta live with that L, played well & fought all night & a great player did what great Players do. The man packed up the Rockets with the same kinda shot

And Ingram played the same defense aw Parsons :lol:

I understand letting the game come to you but bbb had a bad one tonight

He was coming off a decent game so it's all a learning experience

If JC didnt miss both fts
If randle didnt make that stupid to's pass
If lonzo could score 4 pts
Could have won this game smh
Did you steal my comment from the Lakers thread?

Not to mention Brewer falling on Swanigans hand. Randle losing rebound to Swanigan that lead to jump ball. All during a 1 minute stretch too when we had a 6 point lead.

28 minutes and 2 FGA's is unacceptable for Zo

He had games at UCLA where he didn't take a ton of shots. This is who he is. Anybody expecting anything else was misdiagnosing his ability / talent.

How do you (not you specifically) expect Lonzo to be able to get shots up when he can't get his shot off and can't dribble?

He can't be that passive, that was extreme somehow he still had the highest plus minus on the floor tonight.

#NeverForget when a player who’s “trash” and not even worthy of being a second option had 32/6/5 and brutally and coldly killed your squad with a dagger.
Never forget Gordon Haywards ankle snapping in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom