• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't be that passive, that was extreme somehow he still had the highest plus minus on the floor tonight.
Analytics can be weird lol.

I mean he had some blocks and stuff but it looked like he would just get the ball, pass to someone and then get out of the way lol

i don't even think rubio is a good comparison
rubio is a much more gifted playmaker and he can lock up on defense.

People get caught up in comparing what Rubio essentially is at his ceiling to what ball is at 19-20

But right now bbb ain't doing anything to prove otherwise so it is what is

Well I mean Lonzo ending up as Rubio wouldn't even be a bad thing though. Rubio's a fine starting level point guard. I didn't even mean it in a slanderous way.

And as far as what you said, what ball is at 19-20 years old is someone who can't get his shot off and can't dribble. Becoming a Rubio level player in the NBA would be really good considering where Lonzo is at at this stage of his career, and I think that's definitely attainable.

Thank you to those teams for passing on Kuz. This boy gon be a special scorer.

rejoice.png

i don't even think rubio is a good comparison
rubio is a much more gifted playmaker and he can lock up on defense.

Well right now it may not be but Peak 5 year in the league? Lonzo can definitely end us as that.

But who cares tbh they have Kuzma who's special

Analytics can be weird lol.

I mean he had some blocks and stuff but it looked like he would just get the ball, pass to someone and then get out of the way lol

I think it's just who he is. He's not going to force anything he doesn't have to. He'd rather make the correct play, but just putting some pressure on the defense would be nice. I think he's capable, he may just be in his own head right now.

This scrub had 0 points and 4 assists. Hes a joke. Gonna take him a long time to learn how to be an nba speed pg. If he ever gets there. Hardest position in the game.

6'6 and he cant even shoot over people. Or get to the rack. No handles. No real speed. He can pass. But thats it b? 29 minutes and you took 2 shots? How? How do you even allow that to happen if its not intentional. Nah bruh. I like him as a person. Seems like a cool kid. No hate to him personally but as a hooper...he's looking wild trash compared to his contemporaries.

And Lavar had the nerve to say you could sub him in for Currys mvp years and the dubs wouldnt miss a beat. C'mon son.

This is where coaching and player development for a young player will be important. Luke needs to get in his ear and let him know that being aggressive isn't a bad thing.

It'll be interesting to see if having Kuz in the starting lineup helps that a bit, they have an undeniable chemistry.

This is where coaching and player development for a young player will be important. Luke needs to get in his ear and let him know that being aggressive isn't a bad thing.

It'll be interesting to see if having Kuz in the starting lineup helps that a bit, they have an undeniable chemistry.

Is it really undeniable though? Kuzma is muccchhh better so far this season playing w/o Lonzo. Perhaps more minutes together may iron that out, but so far it's been anything but undeniable.

I think it's just who he is. He's not going to force anything he doesn't have to. He'd rather make the correct play, but just putting some pressure on the defense would be nice. I think he's capable, he may just be in his own head right now.

Yeah like atleast drive and try to get to the line so the defense has to atleast be accountable for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom