• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You heard this from some of the players?

I think I remember somebody on here saying that a lot of players have smashed Ledlow.

Yeah. No specific players I heard but a couple have.

Bron gets it whenever he wants though. lol

The moral victories y’all look for with Lonzo

He hasn’t looked great just admit it, it’s still very early and he could be a superstar but some of you are insane with excuses right now

Can’t play the Suns every game

No way in hell will Lonzo ever become a superstar. Never gonna happen.
Decent pg at best.

It's a flat out stupid question. Classic case of NTers who want clarification for everything knowing what you mean. But would get snuffed real quick just for fun.

SupremeBeing5 said:
This NBA where stars in NCAA can't even survive the D League.

Yeah lemme name you all the players from NCAA who can't survive the NBA D League and let me also define survive.

He's a classic case of a NTers not knowing what he's saying & straight up talking from his ***. It's all G tho. He's probably a classic case of a failure in life, too.

:lol: that was a terrible response from him.

With that said, there are certainly college stars that have washed out of the league. Jimmer and Napier come to mind. Trey Burke doesn't have long.

With that said, there are certainly college stars that have washed out of the league. Jimmer and Napier come to mind. Trey Burke doesn't have long.

Napier is still getting checks. He’s a legit 3rd PG. He’s probably going to be in the league for a minute a la shelvin mack

What does not surviving in the d league mean tho? I have not heard of a single college star not killing it or doing well in the d league. Does that always translate to a contract? Of course, not.

Luke Walton gotta stop playing and just run his best lineups all game ...I’m not even a Laker fan and it’s frustrating :lol: :smh:

LA woulda won if the rotations were right from jump , now Nance is hurt :smh:

What does not surviving in the d league mean tho? I have not heard of a single college star not killing it or doing well in the d league. Does that always translate to a contract? Of course, not.

Basic English. You haven't? Oh ok. Do your research. You'll find plenty.

TBH I'm not a big enough NCAA BB fan to know, but I'm sure they exist.

It's a flat out stupid question. Classic case of NTers who want clarification for everything knowing what you mean. But would get snuffed real quick just for fun.

SupremeBeing5 said:
This NBA where stars in NCAA can't even survive the D League.

Yeah lemme name you all the players from NCAA who can't survive the NBA D League and let me also define survive.
supreme snuffer wattup

The only reason why a college star wouldn't "survive" the d league is because he's tired of killing the league where he's making peanuts and takes his talents overseas to make Ms.

Can I get in on this?

There's a ton of players who were great in college who stunk it up in the D league

Definitely.

What are your definitions of great and stunk it up first?

It's tough for me to consider any CBB a star if they were only in school for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom