• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, college stars don't leave the d league because they can't "survive", it's strictly because they would make more money overseas and know their shot at making a NBA roster is slim.

the spurs are such a disappointment, wish they had landed kyrie. or at the very least not extend pau, aldridge and patty mills. and they really rather have rudy gay then jonathon simmons?

Marcus Paige: Last year in his first D League season, he averaged 12.1 points, 2.1 rebounds, 2.2 assists in 32.7 minutes per game. This year, he's on the Hornets.

Nigel Hayes: Has he even played his first D League game yet lol? Doesn't the season start tonight?

Nick Johnson: In 34 games for Austin in 2015–16, he averaged 10.4 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 1.0 steals per game.

Brice Johnson: Averaged 12 & 7 in 19 mins last year.

Aaron Craft: College star? Word? Averaged 14 & 7.

Once again, what does stunk it up or survive mean?

I see people making it an aggressiveness thing with Lonzo, but what types of shots is he going to get? He hasn't been able to get his jumper off and really is limited as a straight line driver. He's not strong enough either to bully his way to the rim yet. The PnR is basically worthless with him running it right now.

It’s tough to consider guys stars that only stay in college for a year?!

Man, NT crazy. See y’all later tonight.

Go Lakers

I see people making it an aggressiveness thing with Lonzo, but what types of shots is he going to get? He hasn't been able to get his jumper off and really is limited as a straight line driver. He's not strong enough either to bully his way to the rim yet. The PnR is basically worthless with him running it right now.

“Hater”

tenor.gif

Before last night he had been fine in getting shots off in almost every game.

He's utilized the floater, midrange (on one of his shots last night) and of course his favorite step back shots. They two former mentioned should be used in more frequency but he has used them nonetheless, he's not getting his shot blocked every time down. Also I'd disagree with the pick n roll assessment, he's run that pretty well, he just doesn't look to score he is making the right pass 90% of the time though.

Last edited:
It’s tough to consider guys stars that only stay in college for a year?!

Man, NT crazy. See y’all later tonight.

Go Lakers

Brought that up because I didn't want anyone to bring up an one and done draft purely on potential. But F it. Ignore I said it and keep sending me names of these so-called college stars who didnt survive in the d league.

Luke Walton gotta stop playing and just run his best lineups all game ...I’m not even a Laker fan and it’s frustrating :lol: :smh:

LA woulda won if the rotations were right from jump , now Nance is hurt :smh:

Nance been our best rebounder and real active, finishing around the rim, he's benefited from Zo being on the team.

Just start Kuz and let him go, he ready. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom