• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in 10x better shape now but my skills have completely eroded. So the few times a year I play I’m just a goon.

I stay working out but when you get older you just don't hit the court that much.

I had one of them Nick Young haircut kids at my nephew's bday party saying he could beat me. I'm bout to shake some rust off.

hoop like every other wknd
jumpshot always wet.
great vision on the fastbreak
cant go left
sneaky athlete, fast hands ...even when im beat off the dribble im not out the play.
game like jim halpert

always have athletic stuff in my trunk ( basketball, baseball gloves, soccer cleats etc...)
ready to give that work

nt hoop summit like

Last edited:
My high school had basketball classes and I did it straight for 2 years to fulfill my PE requirements. There were many lolz that we had and even one time my team won a 3v3 tourney. It was proof that two Mexicans and one random Asian can ball up the entire campus.

I also accidentally hit a guy in the face with a ball when I was trying to save it out of bounds. Dude was ready to punch me, but he held back his fist at the last moment when he realized that we are friends. :rofl:

I got the brick feet of Luol Deng
Jumpshot of Ingram
Handles of Randle
Vision and Defense of Clarkson
Rebounding of Brook Lopez

Safe to say I retired at the right time of basketball at the age of 23
can you intensely fold your arms? catfish whiskers?
if so, you may have a chance at a head coaching position with the lakers

:rofl::rofl:

No ******** though. Was shooting with my son bout a month ago and had made like 5 in a row. Dudes were running 3 man on the other end asking me play with him. Got a lil upset when I told him naw. Was with my kid. **** them scrubs.
thats dope.

My daughters are six and love playing. Last year was they first year in the community league. They playing again this year. They pretty horrible but I figure as they get more years under they belt they'll improve. I practice with them year round to.

live in the midrange now, rarely going to the rack to finish. smooth with either hand tho.

80% of my game now is pump fakes, 1-3 dribble pull ups and floaters now. 6'1 combo Derozan. footwork still impressive.

2k shot creator/playmaker.

I'm 2000 Mark Jackson on the court rn.

Pros:

Excellent pick and pop guard. Post game crazy. At a solid 6ft, 215 @millenial ....them young bouls can't hold me. Be passing out the double and finding cutters. Defensive IQ crazy. I'm a team defender. East coast rock handles. My Jelly game crazy :emoji_grapes:. Baltimore toughness. Leader of men.

Cons:

Absolutely no stamina compared to the young *****. Play a half court game. Can't push the pace like I want to. Back spasms like Steve Nash. Jumper is broke, so I turn down shots :smh:.

I'm 27. If I find my jumper....it's a wrap.
talk dat **** fam

Mayonnaise

tenor.gif
potato salad sammich haaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom