• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't quote me *****
gucci-mane-arrested-again-500-300x337.jpg

In reference to our earlier conversation, there's a very clear difference in the ease in which Jeff Teague runs the PnR and Lonzo. I think what those of us who are not high on him are seeing are the nuances he doesn't have (and has never shown). Bad angles, not a tight handle, doesn't have a middle game. And this is just in comparison to a starting level lead guard. Also why, in my opinion, trading Dlo instead of just keeping him was insanely stupid. He was more than capable of providing that.

In reference to our earlier conversation, there's a very clear difference in the ease in which Jeff Teague runs the PnR and Lonzo. I think what those of us who are not high on him are seeing are the nuances he doesn't have (and has never shown). Bad angles, not a tight handle, doesn't have a middle game. And this is just in comparison to a starting level lead guard. Also why, in my opinion, trading Dlo instead of just keeping him was insanely stupid. He was more than capable of providing that.

Well I would hope an 8 year veteran starter would run the PnR with ease at this point in his career

Start Kuzma over Ingram.

It'll never happen though, but Ingram is about to be their black hole. This is what happens when you throw a kid with no shot or any goto moves into the fire with the green light to put up 20 shots a game.

jsindaa jsindaa I agree. But I feel that he's not great at it because he's never really done it. I need to see him fail at it for a season or two before I say he's not capable of reaching the same level as a vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom