• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, and there's obviously exceptions but when you're talking about players, you're not using outliers like Mo Williams. Hell Jameer Nelson made an AS game too, throw him in There.

Lonzo Ball by Magic Johnson's words, is supposed to be the face of the franchise and the future of the PG position for the Lakers. In that regard, Kyle Lowry or Mo Williams aren't who I'm referring to.
Dude, the whole discussion was if Ball would become an All-Star, not if he's going to become a franchise player or something...

Let's not move goalposts here

Again, his logic was shaky at best. You aren't a finished product at 19. There have been many a player to become All-Stars without "showing" certain traits at the age of 19 or 20. It's natural development and improvement

Not moving goal posts but good try. Either you get it or you don't. No one said he won't be an AS level player. What we said was at his position, the things necessary to be that are the things he is weak at. So, it doesn't make much sense to know that and also think he will overcome it. Could he? Absolutely. Do I find it likely? No. Why? Because the data and video both bear out that he doesn't have a middle game, he doesn't run PnR efficiently and he's not really a high usage player. I'm giving you a pretty solid analysis, backed up with data. We'll see. However, the whole point was watching him you can see how vastly different he is in comparison to a guy that isn't even on the level that we're saying he will get to.

the whole team has played ******* lazy and careless tonight but thats to be expected since its the first game of the season for some

but ill drop a hot take too lets trade everybody! :lol:

Not moving goal posts but good try. Either you get it or you don't. No one said he won't be an AS level player. What we said was at his position, the things necessary to be that are the things he is weak at. So, it doesn't make much sense to know that and also think he will overcome it. Could he? Absolutely. Do I find it likely? No. Why? Because the data and video both bear out that he doesn't have a middle game, he doesn't run PnR efficiently and he's not really a high usage player. I'm giving you a pretty solid analysis, backed up with data. We'll see. However, the whole point was watching him you can see how vastly different he is in comparison to a guy that isn't even on the level that we're saying he will get to.
I believe PCH said he wouldn't be an AS or someone did, that was the origin of the discussion haha

Dude, the whole discussion was if Ball would become an All-Star, not if he's going to become a franchise player or something...

Let's not move goalposts here

Again, his logic was shaky at best. You aren't a finished product at 19. There have been many a player to become All-Stars without "showing" certain traits at the age of 19 or 20. It's natural development and improvement

Well sure he could be an AS. The Lakers could become good and he could become an All Star in a "im a good player on a great team in the West" sort of way.

I didn't think you were literally talking about him becoming an All star level player. Making the All star game doesn't mean you're an AS level player because by that logic we're gonna say that there's years like last year where CP and Dame didn't perform at a AS level then

So at the age of 19 do you believe Kyle Lowry or Mo Williams was showing more AS potential than Ball

Just curious

No. Not that they are even slightly similar in the expectations that Lonzo has. A more appropriate comp, in relation to how the franchise viewed him, would be a John Wall or Chris Paul. And yes BOTH of them were elite in the PnR at 19

I believe PCH said he wouldn't be an AS or someone did, that was the origin of the discussion haha

Yes as in AS level player. There's a lot that goes into actually making the AS game though. There's only so many spots, (Should have been expanded a long time ago) like Lance Stephenson almost made an AS game b

No. Not that they are even slightly similar in the expectations that Lonzo has. A more appropriate comp, in relation to how the franchise viewed him, would be a John Wall or Chris Paul. And yes BOTH of them were elite in the PnR at 19
Do you have proof of this?

thx dawg but where my electric whip at son? I'm tired of pumpin gas in da heat
Bruh tht joint was 38k and I thought it was insanely moronic and overpriced.
I knew literally nothing about it because I refused to sell it or learn about it because I was prejudiced against the "type" of buyer/person it attracts and, I must admit I was a fool.

It's lowkey one of the best values on the market, and I'm not just talking Automobiles.
It's a literal investment.
It can be the last vehicle that you would EVER buy, it's so dope man.
Fast AF too.
Chevy lot so we have the zo6 Vette and SL1 Camaro, it will outrun them both in a 1/4 mile.
**** is flames bruh.

Honestly you’re the one not getting it. You compared a rookie to an 8 year veteran who coming out college had all the issues that you’re sayinf Lonzo has. Yet somehow that 8 year veteran managed to improve and become a legitimate point guars.

There was the same data and video on Teague yet here you are using him as part of the foundation of your arguement against Lonzo

Honestly you’re the one not getting it. You compared a rookie to an 8 year veteran who coming out college had all the issues that you’re sayinf Lonzo has. Yet somehow that 8 year veteran managed to improve and become a legitimate point guars.

There was the same data and video on Teague yet here you are using him as part of the foundation of your arguement against Lonzo

Things that were not a weakness. Handle. Ability to play in PnR. Stop making things up. And you're proving my point because JEFF TEAGUE IS NOT AN ALL STAR LEVEL PLAYER

What car we talking a-friend a-friend because I know that Tesla ain't no damn 38k
My guy that bought it (The BOlt ) said the Tesla was cheaper but the Bolt beat every "Smart Car" in damn near every category (238mpge as opposed to the average of 119/Tesla does like 204mpge)

But Telsa has stage 5 autonomy meaning you can hop in the backseat, take a nap and leave driver/passenger seats unoccupied and arrive at your destination before you wake.
It drives itself.

http://www.davidstanleychevrolet.com/auto/new-2017-chevrolet-bolt-ev-lt-oklahoma-city-ok/21927777/

^ that is the one we drove, we located him a Black Premier....joint was 43k, but he had EP pricing so he paid 38k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom