Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_0048.PNG
Zo ain't the only one struggling to score.

The ASG positions are voted in as backcourt and frontcourt. Ben Simmons is officially listed as a PG. Kyrie will get one of the spots but his only competition for the other starting spot would be Wall and Derozan. Giannis and LeBron are guaranteed to start in the frontcourt but Embiid's only other competition for the last starting spot would be Porzingis.

Zingleberry taking that starting center spot.

Kyrie and ben so far? Bron and alphabet.

Dont forget leading vote getters pick their own rosters. So entirely possible ben and joel end up in the west if curry picks them before bron. Interesting weird new dynamic this year.

Zingleberry taking that starting center spot.

Kyrie and ben so far? Bron and alphabet.

Dont forget leading vote getters pick their own rosters. So entirely possible ben and joel end up in the west if curry picks them before bron. Interesting weird new dynamic this year.

That's true. I'd be happy with having the two of them make it, but the fact we have two players that could legitimately start in the ASG this year is crazy.

That's true. I'd be happy with having the two of them make it, but the fact we have two players that could legitimately start in the ASG this year is crazy.

And dope as all hell. Life comes fast bro. Process gucci af

Up early, gotta do a basketball climic with my middle schoolers. Struggled waking up this morning.

Man, I just had the best CFA Chicken Biscuit.

The biscuit was slightly overcooked, nice littme crispy top. A big piece of chicjen, cooked extra crispy.

They did a good job today

Ben is the best kind of player I've seen since.....
He's one of a kind.
I've never seen a player like him.
Anytime this NBA Season comes up or ROY comes up in casual conversation, I have to tell some guy (who has heard Zo is the man so he's repeating what he's heard about how Zo has ROY on lock), that Zo has less than a 0% chance of winning that award.

Then they go into this non-descriptive reasoning/explanation about how "Zo's court vision and IQ are so good" yadayada and he is averaging yadada ppg and yadayada assists and blah blah.......I just smh like "you have no clue what you're saying so..." let me show you something.....YouTube/watchBen-dowhatever/hewants.towhoeverhewants.com

Watch that....and never speak to me about BASKETBALL, ever again..EVER

seriously...

hear like "Zo balled tonight, almost had a triple double"

looks at box score...

had 7,6,7

must be from lebron giving him da post work

They were letting LeBron take FIVE dribbles in the post against John, sent absolutely no help. He was backing John down completely under the rim for easy layups. And this was late in the game :rofl:

This team will not accomplish anything until they take defense seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom