• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were letting LeBron take FIVE dribbles in the post against John, sent absolutely no help. He was backing John down completely under the rim for easy layups. And this was late in the game :rofl:

This team will not accomplish anything until they take defense seriously.
yeh bruh dropped 19 on walls head right quick..lebron had washington lookin like da slizzards yadig

Zo +15 in +-?!
There has to be an advanced stat to explain that though.
He's a dreadful scorer but he defends and does literally everything else on the court.

I expected him to struggle scoring so I'd be much more concerned if he didn't show any all around capability, but he's been fine in those aspects.

It's tough watching bbb struggle to score out there

Interesting to see smith and fox have their struggles too though as much as folks like to say they should've been selected before bbb

No excuses for bbb he is looking shakey af in terms of scoring and kinda is invisible lately. Still got faith he'll evolve into something much different down the road once they have a more suitable lineup

Lopez read NT and my comments doe

Numbers be damned Mitchell is reminding me of a young Eric Gordon offensively. Kinetic energy af, dude is starting to settle down and appears that he gets it

Early rookie team:
Simmons
Mitchell
Tatum
Kuz
Lauri

Good to see a number of other rooks flourishing too

Numbers be damned Mitchell is reminding me of a young Eric Gordon offensively. Kinetic energy af, dude is starting to settle down and appears that he gets it

Early rookie team:
Simmons
Mitchell
Tatum
Kuz
Lauri

Good to see a number of other rooks flourishing too

Naw man...you keep ignoring the most important indicator, real +/- this is the REAL rookie team:

Ball (ROY)
Isaac
OG Anunoby
John Collins
Jarrett Allen

He's a dreadful scorer but he defends and does literally everything else on the court.

I expected him to struggle scoring so I'd be much more concerned if he didn't show any all around capability, but he's been fine in those aspects.

He's been a solid defender but on offense 90% of the time he just jogs with the ball up court, passes it away as soon as he crosses half court then orders an uber out of the arena.

Up early, gotta do a basketball climic with my middle schoolers. Struggled waking up this morning.

Man, I just had the best CFA Chicken Biscuit.

The biscuit was slightly overcooked, nice littme crispy top. A big piece of chicjen, cooked extra crispy.

They did a good job today
You gotta get da spicy chicken biscuit with grape jelly :smokin

Myrie is #1 in defensive win shares #1 in steals per game and #2 in defensive rating.

:smokin

giphy.gif

I wish we got Doncic, but at the rate we're going right now idk. Still way too early ofcourse.

Is Porter really the goods? Or is it just hype for another tweener forward whose really not great at anything.

I wish we got Doncic, but at the rate we're going right now idk. Still way too early ofcourse.
Bro I don't even mean to **** on you this early on a Saturday but yes, it's early hehe

Sixers gonna have two lotto picks as well or wut smh more red shirts but they're comin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom